• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good price for a very good smartphone

posted by neiba on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It's a very good smartphone. I like very much the big screen with a very good quality, you can see all the web pages very well. The quality of the camera is very good too, it's the same quality than iphone, and you can take very good photos. I'm very happy to recive the mobile with two different batteries, which are the first items that can fail. The android system that it has is very nice. I like to recive with my mobile a sheath and the cable to pass information to the PC.

Cons:

The volume of the sounds when someone is calling to you it's not too loud and sometimes I don't hear it. I have to try to download new songs to solve that. The second camera hasn't got good quality, the photos are not ok at all when you use it... The GPS system in the app Navigation hasn't work at all... They know where you are in the moment, but it never found the GPS signal to give to you indications to arrive to your destination.

OtherThoughts:

I don't like that someone download Ninja app in my mobile, I think that his is not good... because I think that someone opened my mobile before than me, and it supose to be new...

Bottomline:

I think that this mobile it's a very good item. The only thing that I would like to change is the problem with the GPS, because I usually used that in my last mobile phone.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections