DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Male to Male Cable - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great product Easy to use None Good value Great value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9436953 on 07/07/2015

this product is awesome and play all my songs in good sound quality... problems: delivery of the item is too long to wait in the Philippines... hope you will solve this... bottom line...thanks and happy

Impression:Great product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bySorynZ on 07/06/2015

Pros: good range, quality sound, easy to install and use Cons: doesn't have the ability to take calls through the speakers Overall: best bang for buck for Bluetooth music transmission

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bybaptistap on 07/05/2015

I use this connected to a car stereo that has a usb port, aux-in port, but no bluetooth ad2p protocol (for music streaming). With this, i can stream music from my android phone. It works fine, but build quality is not that good, it's fragile, if you're not careful handling it, it will break up is... Read more

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bybsebi on 07/02/2015

I bought this BT reciever while I was making a bluetooth speaker. When it got to me, everything was perfect, the build quality is great, it comes with a small male male jack, but when I plugged in, to test the audio quality, i was shocked. As I am working with sound, i had 4 different ways to to... Read more

Impression:Great product,Easy to use,bad audio quality;

0 0 1

• posted bycondorxan on 06/30/2015

Pros: I recently ordered this item, and shipping time was well within time (2 weeks to Germany). The BT audio receiver was tested with up to 2 walls in between the source and the receiver, but signal was still on. In open air, it holds the link up to 20 meters. Amazing product. Cons: not so far.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byAnylcan on 06/16/2015

Everything was ok but production description is not enough. It should be connected to a usb charger or any usb port to get the electricity And then the aux should be plugged. I was expecting smth that can be charged but still it is fine.

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted by9392853 on 06/05/2015

Pros: Product is of fine quality, its not very glossy and premium but doesn't look just a cheap one too. Its easy to setup and works fine. Music quality is superb, my OEM speakers (in Hyundai Grand i10) sounds great! Cons: It can connect just one device at a time. It doesn't entertain calls, I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAMAXOR on 05/20/2015

Nice, work great. Connect through this my iPhone,iPad, Mac with big speakers. And now I can watch movies and listen the music without wires.

Impression:Works perfect with iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC;

0 0 0

• posted byBusul on 05/20/2015

Tried this product & I must say its performance on both Bass & Treble surprised me as I'd failed with my previous use of far eastern cheap bluetooth audio devices. I would have given this a 5-star if the Mic would have been available for voice, however since I connected this device through my S4,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPajari_FIN on 05/15/2015

Pros: + Low price + Easy to use + Sound quality Wireless transfering, music from phone to car stereo and it really works fine :)

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere