DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Male to Male Cable - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great product None Good value Great value Amazing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycondorxan on 06/30/2015

Pros: I recently ordered this item, and shipping time was well within time (2 weeks to Germany). The BT audio receiver was tested with up to 2 walls in between the source and the receiver, but signal was still on. In open air, it holds the link up to 20 meters. Amazing product. Cons: not so far.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byAnylcan on 06/16/2015

Everything was ok but production description is not enough. It should be connected to a usb charger or any usb port to get the electricity And then the aux should be plugged. I was expecting smth that can be charged but still it is fine.

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted by9392853 on 06/05/2015

Pros: Product is of fine quality, its not very glossy and premium but doesn't look just a cheap one too. Its easy to setup and works fine. Music quality is superb, my OEM speakers (in Hyundai Grand i10) sounds great! Cons: It can connect just one device at a time. It doesn't entertain calls, I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAMAXOR on 05/20/2015

Nice, work great. Connect through this my iPhone,iPad, Mac with big speakers. And now I can watch movies and listen the music without wires.

Impression:Works perfect with iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC;

0 0 0

• posted byBusul on 05/20/2015

Tried this product & I must say its performance on both Bass & Treble surprised me as I'd failed with my previous use of far eastern cheap bluetooth audio devices. I would have given this a 5-star if the Mic would have been available for voice, however since I connected this device through my S4,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPajari_FIN on 05/15/2015

Pros: + Low price + Easy to use + Sound quality Wireless transfering, music from phone to car stereo and it really works fine :)

0 0 0

• posted byNecoinside on 05/12/2015

Pros: Good sound quality No more long cords for phones great to use in car and at home Cons: Having difficulties while pairing and connecting with some devices but some other devices has no problem. With huawei ascend P6, I couldn't use it but with my tablet pc(Ipad Mini) it is ok.

Impression:notmuch;

0 0 2

• posted byHSouza88 on 05/11/2015

Funciona perfeitamente, mas só até 3m do celular pareado. O Este modelo é do tipo que ocupa a entrada USB e a AUX do som do carro. Isto porque ele usa a USB para alimentação mais precisa conectar o cabo na AUX para reproduzir o audio

0 0 0

• posted by9315106 on 05/07/2015

It's a very usefull gadget. Simple to use and very cheap.

0 0 0

• posted byf3iming on 05/07/2015

Pros: Add bluetooth to car stereo. Only media volume get channel to bluetooth. Calls doesn't(this is a pro for me. It could be a con for anyone who wants to use car stereo as handsfree). Volume level is good,sound is clear. It perform better than my phone to car stereo.

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: