DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Male to Male Cable - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good Great product Easy to use Good value Super
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10194210 on 06/23/2016

easy to setup. just plug and play.

Impression:Great product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byLlusato on 06/04/2016

Easy to use. Range >= 10 meters. It works great. Great Sound Quality. It saved me a lot of money so now I have my HI-FI with bluetooth avoiding to have to buy a brand new device so now I can hear music from my laptop or cell phone. I can use around my flat without problems

Impression:Very good,Great product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byDulexx on 03/22/2016

Pros: I conected it to my speakers, and im using it with my laptop without a cable. Its very easy to use just plug, connect and play music. If you dont want to have trouble with cables this is right product for you. I try it with several phones tablets and laptop, working just fine. Cons: Lower... Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byOsoLeonCBA on 03/21/2016

It works great as a music receiver, but I thought it could work without needing to plug the audio cable. Still a great solution to send BT music to your USB stereo player.

Impression:Easy to use;

0 1 1

• posted byNLtychster on 03/16/2016

The sound quality is OK but range is not very good. I think the range indoors is about 5 meter instead of 10

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted by10165649 on 03/02/2016

The product is working super. Low price and fast shipment. It is a plug and play item that is easy to use!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 1

• posted by10087188 on 02/26/2016

It`s plug and play, i use my phone adaptor as energy source. I turned my speakers to a radio with this stick, i use only a speaker and my mobilephone plays the music. The bluetooth distance is enough when you use it in your home.

0 0 0

• posted byMatthewTrudeau on 01/29/2016

Overall it is a great product! Although I was a little disappointed when I quickly learned that I could not make phone calls over my bluetooth stick. I use it daily and it never gets turned off (Unplugged) and it sits neatly in my glove compartment! My friends love it! The only other little issue... Read more

Impression:Very good,Easy to use;

0 0 1

• posted byteleme on 01/20/2016

kendi bataryası olmadığı için sürekli usb ye bağlı olmak zorunda. iletimi oldukça iyi ve kesintisiz. bağlı olan telefonun bağlantısını keserseniz yeniden bağlanmak istediğinizde sorun çıkarıyor. usb den ayırıp tekrar taktığınızda hemen bağlandı.

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byMaxfire2626 on 01/07/2016

Just plug the USB end in to a standard USB port for power and a 3.5mm AUX cable (included) into your speakers. Turn Bluetooth on on your phone and scan for devices. After connecting all audio from your device will stream wireless to the plugged in speakers. Be aware that if you are using multiple... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere