DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Male to Male Cable - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good Great product Easy to use Good value Super
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMatthewTrudeau on 01/29/2016

Overall it is a great product! Although I was a little disappointed when I quickly learned that I could not make phone calls over my bluetooth stick. I use it daily and it never gets turned off (Unplugged) and it sits neatly in my glove compartment! My friends love it! The only other little issue... Read more

Impression:Very good,Easy to use;

0 0 1

• posted byteleme on 01/20/2016

kendi bataryası olmadığı için sürekli usb ye bağlı olmak zorunda. iletimi oldukça iyi ve kesintisiz. bağlı olan telefonun bağlantısını keserseniz yeniden bağlanmak istediğinizde sorun çıkarıyor. usb den ayırıp tekrar taktığınızda hemen bağlandı.

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byMaxfire2626 on 01/07/2016

Just plug the USB end in to a standard USB port for power and a 3.5mm AUX cable (included) into your speakers. Turn Bluetooth on on your phone and scan for devices. After connecting all audio from your device will stream wireless to the plugged in speakers. Be aware that if you are using multiple... Read more

Impression:Very good,Great product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by9974961 on 12/31/2015

Pro's: easy to use, good quality Con's: sometimes some background noise but not while music is playing

0 0 0

• posted bymatheuselias on 12/26/2015

Working good. Justa a cheap material build.

0 0 0

• posted byMaxfire2626 on 12/25/2015

Extremely plug and play. Just plug USB in for power then an AUX cord in the other end for audio out. Finally turn Bluetooth on on phone / laptop etc and connect. I use a few of these throughout my house for different room's audio. All of which work exceptionally. My one problem is they all have... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9907763 on 12/17/2015

Pros: Easy to pair up Cons: Bad sound quality. All the bass from the music is being cut off Baseline: Its just a cheap bluetooth device for telephone calls or experimenting. Recommend to get a better unit if one is searching for acceptable quality of music output.

0 0 0

• posted by99999 on 12/02/2015

Bring you old music system up to date with this device. You will need a Aux Line socket or otherwise you may have to use an audio cassette adapter. Very easy to use, just supply USB power and the unit is ready for Bluetooth pairing. Search for DMZ music and it pairs readily without a password. My... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRbn_gza on 11/19/2015

Pros: it works by plug and play simply connect to usb power then aux input and you're golden. Cons: On the iphone with ios 9.1 sometimes it doesn't connect automatically as it should and you have to forget the device to be able to connect to it again.

0 0 0

• posted byjacksonm on 10/31/2015

теперь есть блютуз в машине очень удобно и дешкго

теперь есть блютуз в машине

0 0 0

DX Everywhere