DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Male to Male Cable - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great product Easy to use None Good value Great value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcelotoppo on 08/22/2015

pros: small and usefull, the price its nothing compare with a bluetooth car stereo cons: nothing that I found

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byjas91 on 08/19/2015

el mejor producto que he comprado. funciona muy bien

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bypashte on 08/10/2015

Fast connection and good sound quality. No problem with sync. I tryed with different phones and all worked fine

0 0 0

• posted by9434174 on 08/06/2015

Very useful an easy to use Bluetooth transmitter, in can be easily linked to the celphone, great purchase made

0 0 0

• posted by9588473 on 08/03/2015

Cool little thing, works great with my laptop. My old wrecked phone cant see it, but it is probably my "smart"phones defect.

0 0 0

• posted byMehowb on 08/01/2015

Pros:High Quality, Very easy pairing (checked with iphone 4s and 5s). When paired is memorized as H163 and connects to my phone instantly when i turn ignition key (or apply power when used at home with USB charger. No hiss or hum when used in a car. Very good sound quality. Cons: No Checked in I... Read more

Impression:Great product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by9436953 on 07/07/2015

this product is awesome and play all my songs in good sound quality... problems: delivery of the item is too long to wait in the Philippines... hope you will solve this... bottom line...thanks and happy

Impression:Great product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bySorynZ on 07/06/2015

Pros: good range, quality sound, easy to install and use Cons: doesn't have the ability to take calls through the speakers Overall: best bang for buck for Bluetooth music transmission

0 0 0

• posted bybaptistap on 07/05/2015

I use this connected to a car stereo that has a usb port, aux-in port, but no bluetooth ad2p protocol (for music streaming). With this, i can stream music from my android phone. It works fine, but build quality is not that good, it's fragile, if you're not careful handling it, it will break up is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybsebi on 07/02/2015

I bought this BT reciever while I was making a bluetooth speaker. When it got to me, everything was perfect, the build quality is great, it comes with a small male male jack, but when I plugged in, to test the audio quality, i was shocked. As I am working with sound, i had 4 different ways to to... Read more

Impression:Great product,Easy to use,bad audio quality;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere