DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Cable - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good Easy to use Great product Good value Super
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarseus on 02/12/2017

This product is easy to connect to, but the sound quality over Bluetooth is not good. It is easy to connect, but it is a problem if more than one is used. They are all called the same and it is hard to differentiate between them

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byrndibvbob75y2 on 02/05/2017

Conecta rápido, é leve, pode usar em qualquer som que tenha entra auxiliar. Nenhum contra.

Impression:Very good,Great product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bythanx2u on 01/27/2017

Pros: very easy to use. Quick connect with Android. Small. Cons: plop when turn on and off. Also with bluetooth.

0 0 0

• posted bydangdi on 01/06/2017

Product very easy to use, small and light and meets my need very well. It is possible to transfer all the sounds of the phone to the sound of the car, even youtube.

1 0 2

• posted byStripeyz on 12/25/2016

Have been using it for a couple of months, everything works great, connects to my phone really easy. I haven't sensed any sound quality problems or disconnects

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byChocheneguer on 12/19/2016

The bluetooth connects very easily with my phone, without any problems. However it does not have USB-audio output as some others (USB is just for power) and the analogic output is far from good. It works, and it's VERY cheap, so it can be acceptable maybe in a car, but don't buy it for anything a... Read more

Impression:Sound quality is not very good.;

1 0 1

• posted bywelldonne on 12/16/2016

very good

Impression:Very good;

0 0 2

• posted byMetho on 12/09/2016

Pros: Very small and elegant. Works exactly as described. It produces different tones when turned on, when pairing, and when disconnecting. Notes: I didn't notice before purchasing, but it doesn't have a pairing button. Rather it's just always in pairing mode until you connect to it. Then when it... Read more

1 0 0

• posted by9058598 on 11/30/2016

Несомненно удобный прибор для вашего автомобиля, прост в подключении, но вот кабель, который идет в комплекте кому- то может быть короткий, но это легко решается, купил, потому что провод от телефона, который на лобовом стекле, слишком длинный и постоянно путается, а тут раз, два и готово!!!... Read more

Impression:Легко использовать,Удобный для автомобиля;

0 0 6

• posted byolymind1 on 11/13/2016

Music breaking is keep braking and it is difficult to connect devices

0 0 3

DX Everywhere