DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Male to Male Cable - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good Great product Easy to use Good value Super
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byferronatoo on 08/24/2016

Utilizei ele por alguns meses em meu veículo. Prós: É só plugar pra usar, até 5m de sinal bom, boa qualidade do audio. Contras: Material de baixa qualidade, quebra facil, possuem produtos no mercado mais eficientes que não precisam de cabo auxiliar para transformar seu rádio em bluetooth. I've on... Read more

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byericktz on 08/02/2016

easy to connect

0 0 0

• posted bywascosta on 08/01/2016

tranquilo

0 0 1

• posted bymarvinsin on 07/23/2016

If you want an affordable option to bring back to life that old sound system that you have, Then go for this bluetooth receiver. It will let you transform your system into a wireless one. Good construction. Extremely easy to use.

Impression:Very good,Great product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byDejanP on 07/02/2016

Very easy to use, but quality of sound is very low, basses are very reduced, so buy expensive reciever or stick to the cable if you care for quality of sound.

0 0 0

• posted by10194210 on 06/23/2016

easy to setup. just plug and play.

Impression:Great product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byLlusato on 06/04/2016

Easy to use. Range >= 10 meters. It works great. Great Sound Quality. It saved me a lot of money so now I have my HI-FI with bluetooth avoiding to have to buy a brand new device so now I can hear music from my laptop or cell phone. I can use around my flat without problems

Impression:Very good,Great product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byDulexx on 03/22/2016

Pros: I conected it to my speakers, and im using it with my laptop without a cable. Its very easy to use just plug, connect and play music. If you dont want to have trouble with cables this is right product for you. I try it with several phones tablets and laptop, working just fine. Cons: Lower... Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byOsoLeonCBA on 03/21/2016

It works great as a music receiver, but I thought it could work without needing to plug the audio cable. Still a great solution to send BT music to your USB stereo player.

0 1 1

• posted byNLtychster on 03/16/2016

The sound quality is OK but range is not very good. I think the range indoors is about 5 meter instead of 10

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere