DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Male to Male Cable - Black
  • 5 star 19 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshreknel on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tried the device both at home on a home stereo as well as in the car. The range seems to be according to spec (multiple meters, up to 10). The audio quality also seems to me to be more than adequate; at least while driving. And I also didn't notice any signal de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzulqar8228 on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product has the excellent price and good high quality works exactly as the description says. range is also good Cons:Some minor problems are: Stops working when no device is connected within 5-10 mins after powered on. You may need to restart it. Quality is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMedzu on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It allows you to make every sound system a Bluetooth sound system. Great connectivity, it connects plug-and-play as a Bluetooth headphone to my phone, range easily covers 5 meter. Cons:Very poor quality when going trough walls. Interference from other Bluetooth and WiFi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysAIemcZZ on 06/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, cheap, easy to use, sound quality is good. Cons:None that I am aware off. OtherThoughts:I use it in my car to listen to music playing on my phone. I've plugged it in to a cigaret lighter USB power supply and connected it to the AUX in audio jack. Then I e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreberg on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works all the time and is easy to use. Haven'thad a single issue with it, connects to phone, tablet and computer. Can't complain about the music quality, it's great Cons:It got a couple of LEDs that light up even when not in use, can be a bit irritating. Could have b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygilbertbb on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small adaptor, easy to use, good range. Include all the cables needed. Audio cable and USB cable. Very helpful for you audio system, even for you car. Cons:The quality is not the best even is not near to be, but works fine. OtherThoughts:It's really cheap, easy to use,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byk0va177 on 10/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does work. It is used to wirelessly connect smartphone PC or something else with bluetooth to speekers. It does what it supose to do. Cons:I m not realy satisfied with working range. Range is about 5m, and in City even less becouse there is a loots of noses... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluotinen on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works on Acer Aspire One AO210 (Win 7 64-bit). Super easy to use: no driver installation required, just plug and pray. Cons:Doesn't work on HP EliteBook 2560p (Win 7 64-bit). You need to provide USB power unless your speakers have a free USB slot. OtherThoughts:Build qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeks44 on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small, well-built, great range. Includes a 3.5 mm audio cable. Best part is that it auto connects the next time it receives power....... Cons:No problems as of yet. Included AUX cord is quite short. Requires USB input for power...... OtherThoughts:Cheap,... Read more

Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver 2 Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver 3
    1 0
  • posted bybraccoz on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- cheap - works without a hitch - range is about 5-6 meters - well made (i opened it to see the insides) - small Cons:- audio output quality is ok but could have been better OtherThoughts:the usb connector makes it convenient and smaller than other battery based... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections