DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0+EDR USB Drive Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Male to Male Cable - White
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTixhyl on 12/08/2013

Very useful device. I've had the seperate bluetooth audio module before but was hard to use and solder. This neat device packs it all up for you. Just plug it into a usb socket (can be a charger/laptop/computer/..) and you can connect to it. If disconnected it automaticly connects again when you're in the range of the device. The quality can be a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGyroDragona on 09/01/2013

This device is great for adding bluetooth to an audio receiver or PC speakers. Simple to set up and use. Build feels good. I am unable to automatically have my phone connect to it when in range. This is a minor complaint though. It is really not that much trouble doing it manually each time since it is a couple button presses. The LED can be distracting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrzej57 on 08/31/2013

Very low power consumtion - can be powered by 0.3 A 5V usb charger. Compact and small. Change wired to wireless and normal speaker to wireless Bluetooth speaker. Bought 2 of these, 1 black and 1 white. Both works well on Mac or PC Computers, handhelds, Iphone etc. Might have to download and install Drivers for PC Windows 7. Easy to Pair. Sound quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclamam on 08/28/2013

Works well and the range is more than enough to more than 10 m The audio quality is the best of all that I have tested. Very good build quality. It looks more expensive in white. The audio cable is quite short and a USB adapter would be easy if there was delivered. DX has delivered very quickly, 10 days from china to Belgium is very fast. A very good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylimsheila on 04/17/2013

Item as described. Compact and small. Change wired to wireless and normal speaker to wireless Bluetooth speaker. Bought 2 of these, 1 black and 1 white. Both works well on Mac or PC Computers, handhelds, Iphone etc. Might have to download and install Drivers for PC Windows 7. Easy to Pair. Sound quality is good. This Audio Receiver doesn't work with ... Read more

Packaging 3.5 mm audio input 5 feet away
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections