Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykateadams1993 on 06/24/2013

Cheap, Works, does the job. The guy at the key cutting place said it was worth buying it here to save myself like 50 dollars. So i gave it a go. Arrived within a month and worth the few dollars. Not sure if the plastic is as sturdy as my original key but i'm no expert. Does the job. Make sure you get the right shape or something if getting it cut, as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymivao on 06/11/2013

Almost identical to the original! When the only one who had broken replace it they asked me a lot of money. Then I found out dealextreme and I saved my wallet! I bought two to feel comfortable, probably change my car before. Virtually none. It seems that the material of the blade is not like the original but when I copied the old key everything went ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytauriq on 06/08/2013

Cheap and easy to have programmed, and its a huge saving on this product, exact same as having bought this product from the agents no difference at all Key is a bit scew, but it works. the screw is a bit weak, nut its the weak spot of all these keys as usual nothing really I cannot place any other thoughts on this product as its designed for a car and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhotgun69 on 06/05/2013

The key to well-designed and solid. The place for the chip is fine. The metal part (the key) is welded to the plastic. So a great strength The weak point is that the metal part (the key) is welded to the plastic. It will take you engraved key. dollard counted 10 $ in Switzerland. Although you should engraved the key, it will cost you alot moin expensive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byconradyuri on 06/04/2013

It is cheap and has a similar quality as the original key. Remote fits perfectly. After copy the key worked like a charm. I assumed the blade would be a dummy and replaceable with the old blade. It is however not removable. So you have to copy the original key to it. The key copier gave me a strange look and said "no guarantees it will work!"... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymandrillo on 05/27/2013

Mechanic Tollerance inside the limit. The blade of the key are very accurate. Very robust Plastic Case. very Easy to open and change the electronic inside the key. You need to fit this cover with the original electronic toyota key. The PRICE are OK !!! None. Buy this product if You need to change Your key cover. Like the original case Key at 100% Probably ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byashton187 on 05/26/2013

excellent product when saw price thought quality of product might be bad and cheap like but i was WRONG!!! top quality works and feels like original if not better only con i would say is delivery is a bit slow but product wise have NO con impress that product was send in neat protective packaging so items will not be damaged in shipment locally same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamatsa on 04/25/2013

At first I thought it was not possible. Anyway bought a key. The inside of my old key on and put in a locksmith to make the key. It works perfectly. Instead of about € 100, - I am now € 8, - Lost. If the key but will last one year I am still happy I do not know yet. Does not look so strong. But ultimately was not the original key. But I must wait and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatssss on 04/19/2013

Toyota dealership wanted 1500 sek for a replacement key when the plastic casing broke. They would not sell only the key without electronics and the price did not include programming. I ordered this for 20 sek and payed an extra 130 to have it cut. As good as new and at a tenth of the dealership asking price. None really. A bit of a hassle to get it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielpattiata on 04/17/2013

It's a very stabile and good build with a key inside. and everything fits perfectly. I've had no problems inserting the electronic mechanism into the case. You need to copy your own key.Your old key will not fit into the housing I don't know if this works here in the netherlands. But for the price it's worth to try No other thoughts since it's a small ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections