DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PET Matte Screen Protector w/ Cleaning Cloth for Samsung Galaxy Tab P3100 - Transparent
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhemabh on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Ideal Scratch Guard for my SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 Good Protection for Screen.... Clean / Transparent / Untouched.... Non-Fingerprint magnet..... Displays Exacts colour as on screen without distortion.... Good stick on screen... Does not come out.... I would order more for... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymichellevf on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The product Protective PET Matte Screen Protector w/ Cleaning Cloth for Samsung fit perfectly on my tablet samsung galaxy tab P3100. I bought it to further protect the screen of my tablet and came up with a scarf that cleans easily and without damaging my produ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiagoPat on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:the screen protector fits perfectly in the screen, the camera and sensor hole are right in the spot, does not get dirty easly with our fingerprints or hands, kind of takes that mirror effect from the screen when you are in the sun wich is a great improvement. doe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatomicrabbit on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- inexpensive - great quality - great finishCons:- a little too short for galaxy tab 7.0 plus (GT-P6200)OtherThoughts:Bought this for my son's Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus. Went on easy and works beautifully! It was a little too short but all the holes matched up ok. I centered i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodragon76 on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Provides a good protection from scratches; - Doesn't distorts the colour and resolution of the tablet's screen; - Doesn't reduces the sensibility of the touchscreenCons:- The application is not-so-easy, I sugest you to find some tutotials in YOUTUBE, becouse you have o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- It is cut to the right size so it's very easy to apply it. - It has two protector foils one one each side so when it arrives at you it will be in top condition with no scratches. - If you affix it well over your tablet it will be virtually invisible. - It has... Read more

one piece another one bought
    0 0
  • posted byizzoblitzo on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This item keeps my screen clean of finger prints and helps protect my screen from scratches. The matte finish also means there is very little to no glare.Cons:It comes with a "lint free" cloth. I found this cloth left behind little threads and dust. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvarobraz on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very easy to understand the instructions that need to be followed very carefully. The matte covers exactaly all the screen of the tablet. The feelling of the slide touch becomes better than without the matte. The fingers runs much more ease with no grip (that h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelixir on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- The touch is quite good and you can use your tablet perfectly. - It can protect your screen of scratchs. - Although it shows some difference, the colors are very bright.Cons:- The rugged touch is not my favorite features - Be very tactful place to avoid bubbles. - The in... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjoatasoares on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Provides a good protection from scratches; - Doesn't distorts the colour and resolution of the tablet's screen; - Even primally recommended for p3100, it works fine with p3110; - Doesn't reduces the sensibility of the touchscreenCons:- The application is not-so-easy, b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections