DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V3.0 Rechargeable Aluminum Alloy Cover 61-Key Keyboard for Google Nexus 7 - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeladnoor on 01/25/2014

Easy to connect to my Nexus 7 (2012). Very responsive and much faster to type than using the touch keyboard. Charges using the same charger as the Nexus and keeps charge for quite a long time. Good as a case for Nexus 7 as well. Keys are cramped due to obvious size limitations, but that's understandable.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXnilez on 07/26/2013

- It's priced rather low - Can work as a screen protector or carrying case - Keyboard for nexus 7 can be useful if you don't like typing on a touch screen keyboard - Works as it should, every key does what it says - Stand works well and makes it easy to watch movies/series without having to lean it against ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygbobr on 05/30/2013

* Very good quality * Same pattern as the tablet, it looks very good * Battery lasts months!!! * It is awesome! turns your tablet into a quad core pocket computer! * It's bluetooth! you can use it with other devices, with no need to plug it :D * It has a magnet on the right-top corner, it is used to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEgidioTX on 04/04/2013

A nice and sturdy design makes this Bluetooth keyboard good protection for a Nexus 7 tablet. Set-up was easy. Special home and return keys are a nice perk. Price is amazing! Keyboard is smaller than a regular type (of course). It will take some getting used to keys being closer. Although the keyboard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedalofilopt on 04/04/2013

Works great! Fits nexus7 very well, has good reception (to be used really close), it has comfortable keys - this was very valuable, as my nexus cracked the screen (atached to digitizer) and I had to use this keyboard + 1 OTG mouse not found any, but did not conduct exhausting tests ;) - didn't try the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysanxxorr on 04/03/2013

Nice keyboard, comes in handy when needing to type in notes. Matches the cool look and feel of the Nexus 7, does not look cheap. Came in broken, but I was able to put back together the buttons etc which were rattling loose in the box. Also the slot for the Nexus has really sharp metal, I put transparent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJosePron on 03/07/2013

The quality of construction in good, your back is similar to the Nexus fits perfectly, the keyboard is comfortable to use and once synchronized only necessary to turn on the keyboard and it automatically detects I had a problem with the magnet, is very powerful and when I put the tablet on the keyboard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydorax on 02/27/2013

Good build quality, perfectly fit onto the Nexus 7. Look quite elegant on closed state with Nexus. The stand is well designed, hold the tablet perfectly. The bluetooth pairing is a piece of cake, easily can switch to any international layout (I'd switch to hungarian for my country's special keys). The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhanso on 02/20/2013

Nice keyboard and cover. Bluetooth pairing works fine. Cover fits good and matches the Nexus 7. Ofcourse small keys but they do work. Its heavy due to its battery I assume. And the magnet in the cover, to shutoff the Nexus 7 is much too strong, it also shuts off the Nexus 7 when inserted in the dock.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybthefirst on 01/28/2013

- Fits nicely on Google Nexus 7. - Bluetooth connection easily made. - This keyboard has the Automatic wake/sleep feature (magnetic), but this results in the fact that you have to put the Google Nexus 7 up side down (volume rockers and power button at the bottom) into the keyboard, otherwise the screen ... Read more

Opened Opened Closed Closed [DealExtreme] Bluetooth V3.0 Rechargeable Keyboard for Google Nexus 7 [SKU:

5 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections