Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byprepmare on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is very good, a solid and pleasing appearance. I got thinking about getting a spare key for my corolla, but this model was not compatible. This is a mistake of the deal extreme, because there is much product specifications correct and accurate on a particula... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabso94 on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality finishing. Key blade is solid, not plated, so the color won't rub off. Has a hole for the transponder but also includes a plug to cover it if your car doesn't use one. The soft plastic makes it bounce back when you drop it :) Cons:In my case it was too... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoeHolden on 01/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Strong construction comfortable in the hand. Easy to operate looks like the OEM car key that you get form the dealership. Also has a space for a transponder microchip should your vehicle require one. Cons:the only cons are you will need to get the key cut at a place where... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystr8away on 07/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is exactly as shown in picture. Good build and strong. Good for spare key. Simple to use jusut insert and turn :-) Cons:Nothing really. Need to bring to a key cutter but so as all keys. There is no remote module build in for central locking. OtherThoughts: Bottomline... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections