DX » Community » Reviews » Flash Diffuser for Canon 580 EX / EX II / YongNuo YN560 / YN565 Speedlite (3 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Good enough Simple and Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byirineujr on 12/09/2014

Somebody rated theese difusers as a low quality material and it´s right. But quality perfectly matches low price and there is nothing to complain about. Read more

Impression:good,Good enough;

0 0 0

• posted byCamaraDeCiudad on 08/28/2014

Compré los difusores para usarlos en un flash YoungNuo, y un amigo los usa en un Canon. Funcionaron como deben de funcionar. Sin ningún problema. Se ajustan perfecto al flash, no se salen ni se mueven. Son casi como los difusores de marca. Si acaso el único defecto que veo es que el material plástico ... Read more

Impression:Simple and Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bygilsonpacker on 06/18/2014

Flash diffusers are great for ensuring more natural lighting in photos. They remove the harsh white light from direct flash by spreading out and softening light from flashguns. This diffusers are very funcional for any services. They adjust perfectment at the flash speedlite for the YongNuo YN565 and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklaasman on 12/25/2013

Good quality plastics. Plastic is quite thick and feels very robust. I bought this assuming that it fits my YN568EXII. It actually snug fits tightly. It functions as it should. Getting 3 pieces for this price is great value for money. A tight fit for YN568EXII. No fault of the product, since it wasn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvaleraher on 12/13/2013

Lightweight and easy to use diffusers. While with photoshop you can do the same, some art at the time of taking the picture is good. The coupling to flash at first hard, but beyond this, no cons for this product is very simple and easy to use, you only have to give free rein to the imagination! Colors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrtegaJ on 11/11/2013

These diffusers are light, small and easy to use. I am pretty happy to have the set to experiment in different occasions. This set is a must if you have a professional flash. I did not find a con for this simple product. It would be ideal to install it before putting the flash in the camera. I am figuring ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygknippels on 01/26/2013

Inexpensive and seems to fit reasonably well on my Canon 580EXII speedlite flash. I already own a white Stofen flash diffuser, and the white one from the set seems to produce a very similar flash color. The yellow orange diffuser seems to be a bit on the yellow side. I have no direct comparison with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections