DX » Community » Reviews » Flash Diffuser for Canon 580 EX / EX II / YongNuo YN560 / YN565 Speedlite (3 PCS)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by gilsonpacker on 06/18/2014

Pros: Flash diffusers are great for ensuring more natural lighting in photos. They remove the harsh white light from direct flash by spreading out and softening light from flashguns. This diffusers are very funcional for any services. They adjust perfectment at the flash speedlite for the YongNuo YN565 and so, for anothers flashs like the Canno... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by OrtegaJ on 11/11/2013

Pros: These diffusers are light, small and easy to use. I am pretty happy to have the set to experiment in different occasions. This set is a must if you have a professional flash. Cons: I did not find a con for this simple product. It would be ideal to install it before putting the flash in the camera. OtherThoughts: I am figuring out the situ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gknippels on 01/26/2013

Pros: Inexpensive and seems to fit reasonably well on my Canon 580EXII speedlite flash. I already own a white Stofen flash diffuser, and the white one from the set seems to produce a very similar flash color. Cons: The yellow orange diffuser seems to be a bit on the yellow side. I have no direct comparison with an original stofen adapater, but... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections