DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Flexible Spring Data / Charging Cable - Black (85cm Full Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThrod on 06/06/2014

High quality, solid connectors, but not bulky. Collapses to a length of about 22 cm, and can be stretched to a length of about 90 cm (or slightly more if you really want to flatten it out). Good aesthetic design. The Micro-USB connector could be smaller, but probably not an issue for any use. Also, most ... Read more

Exactly as advertised

0 0 0

• posted byrafareino on 05/26/2014

It seems to be stronger and reliable. the transfer rate is ok to any 1.1 USB. It's a bit harder to extend, I'm using it to connect my phone to the the cigarette lightning charger in the console, and it keeps pulling out of the phone. It should be more like a telephone cable that is more soft. I've stretchenthe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeterK2010 on 02/02/2014

Good cable! It is short but if you need longer just pull it! Really Good Quality! I use it not in home but in car and work it always with me in pocket! Nothing! may be price but it is still much less then in my country in regular shops! It just perfect cable for outdoor use. Keep it in your pocket or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygarciawoosh on 09/10/2013

The micro-usb connector is the right length for full insertion (some cables have a longer connector that can't go all the way in) Nice fit on the ports of my devices, locks tight and does not wobble. Maybe a little too small. When coiled, it is about 6cm long Nice if you can keep your device right next ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhappyququ on 07/31/2013

The quality of the product is quite good. Who would've though a $3 gadget would be so well made? The wire serves its purpose for why I bought it; as a replacement part. The DATA portion of the wire works, and transfer speeds are acceptable. None so far... None so far, as I haven't run into any trouble ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byongedward on 02/20/2013

well made product. expensive looks. data transfer works (on android and blackberry) charging works (on android and blackberry) the best part is the spring part it keep the messy charging and data transfer. i use it on my portable charger and my car charger. No cons for now, I am very satisfied customer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybokicastokica on 01/10/2013

It is very well made??, is made ??of high quality plastic looks expensive, small, compact and convenient. Data transfer works great and also battery charging, I did not notice that something is not working right. No cons for now, I am very satisfied. It is very convenient, does not take up space in your ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections