DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to Micro USB Male Flexible Spring Data / Charging Cable - Black (85cm Full Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafareino on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It seems to be stronger and reliable. the transfer rate is ok to any 1.1 USB. Cons:It's a bit harder to extend, I'm using it to connect my phone to the the cigarette lightning charger in the console, and it keeps pulling out of the phone. It should be more lik... Read more

0 0
  • posted byongedward on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:well made product. expensive looks. data transfer works (on android and blackberry) charging works (on android and blackberry) the best part is the spring part it keep the messy charging and data transfer. i use it on my portable charger and my car charger. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybokicastokica on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very well made??, is made ??of high quality plastic looks expensive, small, compact and convenient. Data transfer works great and also battery charging, I did not notice that something is not working right. Cons:No cons for now, I am very satisfied. OtherT... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections