DX » Community » Reviews » DK-21 Rubber Eye Cup Eyepiece for Nikon D300 / D200 / D90 / D80 - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymasterco on 09/19/2013

This eyepiece fits snugly on the camera and the rubber side is just as soft as the official Nikon part. I'm very happy with it. Fits perfectly con my D600; well built and the rubber is very soft. If you wear glasses like me, this is something necessary, since the glass doesn’t touch the plastic part of the camera, protecting it from scratches. It’s ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byknoopt on 03/21/2013

I needed an eyecup afther i lost the original for my D300. the value for money of these is great. It connects snugly, and feels solid and well built Allthough it is stated that this DK-21 replica is for the D300, it is actually a bit smaller than the original D300's DK-23 eyecup. The viewport is unobstructed, but the rubber edges are a bit smaller than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmorvan on 01/07/2013

Looks and feels like an original but for only a tiny fraction of the price. The rubber quality seems good, and the plastic seems actually stronger than the original one (which I broke). It fit snugly on the camera and really gives an impression of sturdiness when it snapped in place. None so far. This worked quite well on a Nikon D200. None. Packaging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbarreiro on 01/03/2013

Fits perfectly con my D300; well built and the rubber is very soft. If you wear glasses like me, this is something necessary, since the glass doesn’t touch the plastic part of the camera, protecting it from scratches. It’s also very cheap, but you won't miss the original one made by Nikon, it's a very good replacement Could not find one. None Even if ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykitgerrits on 12/27/2012

This eyepiece fits snugly on the camera and the rubber side is just as soft as the official Nikon part. I'm very happy with it. I see no problems with this part. I have only used this for one month, so I cannot say how long the device lasts in Real Life. None at this time. Buy a few, just in case you ever lose one. I have a handful and always keep a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections