DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 3500mAh Battery Pack + US / EU Plug Power Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfernandverweij on 03/26/2013

Cheap, usefull, extra battery and charger small, You can charge the phone and the battery at the same time because of the usb connection. none found. It's a charger with an extra battery. The original battery has a long live. Therefore I didn't use the backup battery to much. But it's allways handy to have an extra battery with you Cheap extra battery ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylrbizar on 03/09/2013

You can load an extra battery while you use your phone! Fit and quality is fine. The one I have is a little bit different to the current picture. The battery is turned 90 degrees and kept in place in the other direction. I don't know how this is with the current one. A replacement battery for great money. Loads terribly slow. SLOWWWWW. Many times it ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydingdongbell11 on 12/27/2012

The quality of construction for both the charger and battery is surprisingly quite good. Charger also offers a spare USB port with 5V supply to charge another device. Battery doesn't get heat up much while charging. I was quite conscious about the safety aspects as this is a Li-ion cell, so was monitoring if the battery gets heated up. LED shows different ... Read more

1 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections