DX » Community » Reviews » Elastic Baggage Band Helmet Holder for Motorcycle - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymponomarev on 09/27/2013

- Holds your luggage well even on a high speed - Usage is extremely simple - Can be used on a passenger seat and under a fuel tank as well - It stretches quite well! - Material is nice to touch - Seems to be durable - Takes a very little space in my backpack when it's not in use. - Have not discovered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrazydrumstick on 07/24/2013

- Great Price/Quality. - It is a very elastic net. - Streches really good. - Can hold a helmet perfectly. - I once bought a laptop while i was on my motor en it didt fit in my backpack, so i used this net. And it secured the box on my motor and prevented it from falling off. - Can also hold a sportsbag.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCiroE on 05/21/2013

good quality, long stretches, to hold helmets, items, luggage, whatever, better than others that can be found in the cheaper market. Others in just over a month had waste by the sun. 6-ring complies with what is offered I find no cons, maybe if it were a bit bigger to hold baggage complies with what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywisigothorum on 04/21/2013

It's made to hold a helmet, bags, or whatever you need to carry, the material is made of elastic, and that's a good thing, because the thing you carry wont rumble arround. I have two quads and i purchased this to hold helmets. Extended is square The hooks are made of a very flimsy material, i don't know ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMotoPartner on 04/13/2013

Good product, strong shell and rubber inside. Fits easily into a helmet and other things. As well withstand a heavy backpack. Enough plastic hooks that would catch in convenient places. Does not interfere with the driver. When the bag is not a well-kept on the seat. I think the color will eventually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrazydrumstick on 04/06/2013

It is a very easy to use elastic, I use it on my motorcycle Honda cb500 (is has some steel bars under the frame which are excellent for mounting the hooks) on the back of my seat to hold an extra helmet for example. And you don't need to worry about it falling of. It has allot of stretch so you can put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrazybulkin on 01/31/2013

High quality material and adhesive. Protects your fuel tank being scratched or scuffed from your clothing and luggage. Also helps retain bags from slipping sideways off of the bike as you rummage through them -very useful! Cool looking on the right motorcycles to add a nice style element! Adheres easily ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections