DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Neoprene Bag Case for DSLR Camera Lens - Black (Size M)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzyaki on 05/14/2014

It's a perfect case! Price is quite reasonable for such item. Looks good. Great quality material. looks good. Measurement is real, but if you want to close your lens, choose the bag, that is 4-5 cm longer than your lens. I think, that material is thick enough to protect your lens, even if you drop it to the floor. Item is suitable for other fragile ... Read more

0 0
  • Bag
    posted byMattara on 01/29/2014

This seems to be water resistand neoprene bag for camera lenses and such. Imagine that. Does what it says, except that you really should not pour water on it as the mouth will not be tightly closed. The mouth is not very water resistant, it can not be closed shut. A bit large for m4/3 lenses, but just right size for full size lenses. Just a little bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomasekpl on 12/16/2013

Soft material, protects against scratches and bumps, can protect against some water (rather light rain for a short time than heavy raint). The neoprene material is good protection for storage purposes or against scratching other items in larger bags. No cons for me. Remember, that this bag is not waterproof - it is a bit of rainproof. I bought it for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshotontarget on 10/28/2013

Thick and provides a little protection, however the protection is enough. Shaped only for lens and fits small lens well. Has a clip to easily clip onto the outside of any camera bag if there is no space to put a lens inside. Elastic to secure lens in bag not very tight. May not be big enough to fit big lenses. Do Take note of your size of the lens Used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelchaino on 07/11/2013

They are made of very good material. I use this model to protect a Canon 18-55mm lens, They have a strap to take in hand and a hook to put it on the belt. The seams are very good. I recommend the product. The value for money is excellent. They are also good to have all the camera lenses protected from moisture. I find no against. The color black seems ... Read more

Protective Case for Camera - Size M
    2 0
  • posted byRicardoConsonni on 05/12/2013

- Made with quality materials (medium-thick neoprene) - Well stitched, won't come apart easily - Folds out flat when not in use - Protects contents from humidity (but see cons too) and minor bumps - don't expect it to save your lenses from a fall. - Neoprene doesn't stretch, so if what you want to store in the pouch barely fits in it, you won't be able ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytiec01 on 03/01/2013

I orderd this lens pouch to store my 18-270 lens in. The price of this pouch is close to unbeatable, the material is great, the neoprene is not absorbing that much moist so its great in bad weather conditions as well. The thickness of the material could be a bit better, i do not feel comfortable putting this pouch with my lens in it loose in my daypack ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRibbon96 on 01/17/2013

-Cheap -its good quality -Its easy to use -Protects the lens for the camera -Have good, and thick material -Easy to put the lens in it! -Easy to attach it to the bag! -Easy to take lens in and out -It says its medium size...... when i got this i tought "Are your serious?" because it was twice as big as i expected, and i couldnt find anything ... Read more

good! but bigger than expected
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections