DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Neoprene Bag Case for DSLR Camera Lens - Black (Size L)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystanleyb7 on 12/09/2013

Cheap but very nice and quality lens bag. Looks durable. Better bag than one that was delivered with my Nikon lens. Made for quite thick material (neoprene) that protects lens well. Closing of the bag for few first times required quite strength, but then it is OK. It seems that the rope requires to "make space". I would never use the snap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelchaino on 07/11/2013

They are made of very good material. I use this model to protect a Canon 75-300mm lens, They have a strap to take in hand and a hook to put it on the belt. The seams are very good. I recommend the product. The value for money is excellent. They are also good to have all the camera lenses protected from moisture. They support a lot of water but not much.... Read more

Protective case size L - foto 1 Protective case size L - foto 2 Protector para lentes.
    0 0
  • posted byJav67 on 07/06/2013

Very nice build quality and nice looking. Strong construction, strong sewing and soft finish with a superb appearance. I bought it for my canon 55-250mm zoom and it perfectly fits, with additional space. You can put a larger zoom without problems. Of course you must check the size prior to decide, if your lens is very large It came with a plastic hook ... Read more

55-250 canon zoom general view
    0 0
  • posted byDibari on 05/30/2013

Great pouch, great material, very soft, feels like a soft rubber... hjas a hook so i can attach it to my camera case... size is good for my zoom lens. Great pouch, great material, very soft, feels like a soft rubber... hjas a hook so i can attach it to my camera case... size is good for my zoom lens None that i can think of... product is great, i recomend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 05/24/2013

Great quality for price. Neoprene. Grat for carry your lens aroung - in backpack, on belt... Good stitching Good clip. Realy protective (its soft neoprene material, not some cloth) I have M size of this pouch and it feels more sturdy. This one is bigger, but the neoprene is bit thinner (this one have naturally flat shape, instead the M size which holds ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHKstudio on 05/13/2013

- Really nice build quality. Soft and durable neoprene material. - Really low price. - Has a mount for belt + shackle. Don't have any for this price Cheap and useful lens case. You can easily mount it on your jeans and have it by hand when you don't want to carry a camera bag on you. Protects your lens from dust, water or scratches. Not a tank, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDibari on 04/22/2013

Great pouch, great material, very soft, feels like a soft rubber... hjas a hook so i can attach it to my camera case... size is good for my zoom lens. Great pouch, great material, very soft, feels like a soft rubber... hjas a hook so i can attach it to my camera case... size is good for my zoom lens None that i can think of... product is great, i recomend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskmdias on 01/31/2013

Great pouch, great material, very soft, feels like a soft rubber... hjas a hook so i can attach it to my camera case... size is good for my zoom lens None that i can think of... product is great, i recomend it... I bought this for my canon 55-250mm... It fits great and there is even some room, so i imagine it would fit even larger zoom lenses, like ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections