DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Neoprene Bag Case for DSLR Camera Lens - Black (Size S)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzyaki on 05/14/2014

It's a perfect case! Price is quite reasonable for such item. Great quality material. Looks good. Measurement is real, but if you want to close your lens, choose the bag, that is 4-5 cm longer than your lens. I think, that material is thick enough to protect your lens, even if you drop it to the floor.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMattara on 01/29/2014

This seems to be water resistand neoprene bag for camera lenses and such. Imagine that. Does what it says, except that you really should not pour water on it as the mouth will not be tightly closed. The mouth is not very water resistant, it can not be closed shut. A bit large for m4/3 lenses, but just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystanleyb7 on 12/09/2013

Cheap but very nice and quality lens bag. Looks durable. Better bag than one that was delivered with my Nikon lens. Made for quite thick material (neoprene) that protects lens well. Closing of the bag for few first times required quite strength, but then it is OK. It seems that the rope requires to &... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIpowerPro on 08/06/2013

The product, although cheap, has excellent quality, is very useful, considering that there is a need to cover the lenses against dust and other things that can affect performance. Very practical to use. really recommended I have no negative comments, I have no negative comments, I have no negative comments.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byelchaino on 07/11/2013

They are made of very good material. If you love your glasses then you should buy this product!. I use this model to protect a Canon 50mm lens, They have a strap to take in hand and a hook to put it on the belt. The seams are very good. I recommend the product. The value for money is excellent. They ... Read more

Protective neopren case 01 Protective neopren case 02

0 0 1

• posted bydufikcius on 02/18/2013

In dealextreme was the only place I found a price so good. Was time to search for this item and really liked the quality and price offered by dealextreme. I recommend buying the product among other items. 100% approved. I live in Brazil and I looked everywhere and could not find this bag very least as ... Read more

Bag 01 Bag 02 Bag 03

0 0 1

• posted byskmdias on 01/31/2013

Very soft material, has a hook (the thing on the picture, so you can attach it to the bag and it´s not loose), size is perfect for prime lenses, everything is as expected. Non that i can think of, great product, works as it should... I bought this for my canon f/1.8 50mm lens... It fits just perfectly,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLashman on 01/17/2013

- Good quality material, made of neoprane. - Very easy to use. - Fit just perfect in my belt (It has a clip). - Very strong and safe for protecting your camera lens. - Real protection. - Can be closed. - You can use to protect other objects. - none so far. Price is very good by the way! Very satisfied ... Read more

A must have item!

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections