DX » Community » Reviews » UDIR/C U816A 2.4GHz Remote Controlled 4-Channel UFO Aircraft Helicopter - Black + Grey + Orange
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byToko5 on 12/15/2013

A toy thatgives everybody, well at least all male visitors, a smile on their face, after which the first question pops up, can I have a try. And then my fun starts, as controlling the platform is not as easy ass it looks. Even really grown ups persist in trying to manouvre the platform through the living.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBuddhaHat on 07/21/2013

Great fun Shroud around blades is excellent for protecting novice flying efforts Additional batteries to run this thing are dirt cheap replacing blades is a piece of cake (just remember that each blade is different) Flip function on the controller is good fun 2 modes for novice and better flyers Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToramo on 06/18/2013

For the price, it´s a nice quad!! The protection that recovers the blades really works well!! You can go fast, inside and outside (better for outside). Slightly unstable. For the beginners could be difficult. Only one battery included and the battery life is poor, the battery could have a higher ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhargje on 04/05/2013

Everything you need is in the package. I have crashed it many times, but it is still as new, the protection works as intended. Can fly it outdoors, even with some wind. Two modes, beginner and experienced. Charger can charge two batteries at the same time. None I can think of. Only one battery.. You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBroecz on 04/05/2013

4 channel controls, agile, fast, stable=gyro, good performance in windy conditions, can make flip, easy to use (for experienced RC pilots), durable, wi-fi controler, cover for indoor use very small, only one battery included, controller is very light (thin plastic), eversion button next to dual rates ... Read more

UDI U816A quadcopter - flight prep and maiden flight (indoor and outdoor)

2 0 1

• posted byOrAfel on 03/28/2013

Affordable and easy to assemble Leveling gyro works perfect Batteries allow for a joyous 45 minutes of flight Frame can sustain falls from great heights Does not mix signals with other near controllers (no channel adjustment required) Not for beginners Hard to sustain in one place Very hard to trim -... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byToko5 on 03/23/2013

- Good fun, especially when mastering-the-hoover-level has been passed -comes with spare propellors and shield - It is a toy all my friends wanted to have but were afraid to buy - Pretty sturdy given the falls it had to endure - translation of the manual seems to be done with Google translate - My son ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byibonelli on 02/10/2013

Good quality Good stability Foam outside protection Really fast movements Easy to replace battery Dual battery charger. You can charge two at the same time. Being movements so fast some time is difficult to maneuver. Really short battery life, buy an extra battery! The outside foam is must, otherwise ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byarturo670 on 01/14/2013

-The porexpan that recovers the blades is usefull, protects of any damage by side hits, and is really light. -Its very small, so it's perfect for indoor fliyng. Flies really well, its accurate and have a good response. The controller have a screen with some data. -After a 5 years old kid plays with it ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byjuhani on 01/05/2013

+ Full 4-channel control + Radio controlled, not infra-red + Flies really well + Surprisingly sturdy, crashed mine plenty of times indoors, with no damage. This is because the soft case absorbs the impact and protects the rotors + two flight modes make this easy for beginners, and fun for more advanced ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections