DX » Community » Reviews » UG007 Android 4.1 Dual-Core Bluetooth Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytaste66 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, low power, fast Extra HMDI extender very useful since it would not fit in my TV without. Was able to root device with Win7 PC. With rooted device remote control via VNC on Phone, tablet or PC possible Cons:Wifi not sensitive and being close to the TV do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydejanmm on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good device. Easy to use. Very useful. I used it to watch 1080p movies, play android games, internet surfing, which is very fast. Wi fi reception is good within 20 meters. Bluetooth works well. It can run many useful apps, even torrent works.. Cons:On/off button wo... Read more

app menu gta game settings
    0 0
  • posted bywisamal on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy To use with TV and with PC Monitors Operating system is JellyBean 4.1.1 The case of the item created from a good material it include a WIFI And bluetooth Cons:RAM Is less than 1GB its about 1/2GB HDMI Cable created with poor materials No turn off button o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywisamal on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fast device , with good WiFi and support Bluetooth you can browse the Internet , play games, watch films and much more. Nana flash total space that I got is 5.81GB Cons:Nana flash total space is less than 8GB There is no button to turn it off the HDMI Cable cr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonasJR on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product for price. Small and effective. Cons:Recieved with faulty firmware. When I recieved the item I didn't get it to work right away. When plugging it in I only got two linux-logos and it never booted. I had to open it up and flash a new firmware and now... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections