DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Silver Watch (Pink Back)
Customer’s impression:
good Mala calidad Good !! Dragut dar incomod Very elegant design perfect for important meetings
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJourly_001 on 10/25/2016

i like this watch very much,and it is so nice

Impression:good;

0 0 3

• posted byNoemi35 on 01/17/2016

PROS: Es elegante y original CONS:la correa es de mala calidad y no se adapta a muñecas pequeñas. Aunque cierres la correa se abre con mucha facilidad.

Impression:Mala calidad;

0 0 0

• posted by8995157 on 07/27/2015

Ro: In realitate ceasul arata mai putin interesant decat in fotografie. Acele, mai acul mic se vad prost si trebuie sa gasesti unghiul de cadere a luminii ca sa intelegi ce arat. Castigul e doar in originalitate...

Impression:Dragut dar incomod;

0 0 0

• posted bymacalo01 on 01/27/2015

Pros: very wee look design elegant and cheap everyone love my watch Cons: the pin from one of the belts came broken maybe because of the trip but I replace it and not a big deal. Other: I recommend it it looks very elegant and if you're a business men you'll love it

Impression:Very elegant design perfect for important meetings;

0 0 0

• posted byRicardoSuga on 09/19/2014

Exelente relogio, boa qualidade a funcionar perfeitamente, recomento!!! O envio para Portugal foi rapido, no entanto já em portugal tive de esperar quase uma semana para o receber. Ideal para surprender qualquer mulher. Relogio elegante, sem qualquer defeito e estremamente equilibrado.

Impression:Good !!;

0 0 0

• posted bysk8er431 on 02/19/2014

looks stylish and futuristic.. elegant and doesnt look cheap.. design is really unique its hard to find this kind of watch in my country. looks bulky when you wear it.. the battery doesnt really last long then expected. everything about the watch looks fancy and nice when you first hold the watch... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagdrxz on 11/13/2013

Excelente reloj, funciona muy bien, tamaño ideal para una mujer !! Diseño actual, funcional y económico !! Altamente recomendable para lucir fashion La malla podría ser de mejor calidad ....aunque fuera mas caro. ..es una idea obvio. buen reloj, excelente relación !! Buen... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycbddvd on 03/04/2013

materials are very good. the price is very good. and very fast shipping, a watch is all metal and has no numbers. the design is very very good. not as comfortable as watches with leather or rubber strap. any more cons... the strap is short, butr no problem, is for a girl. a very good watch and is... Read more

watch measure watch watch watch watch the belt watch measure the back the back watch watch strap watch

0 0 0

• posted byrhodneycezar on 01/12/2013

It is very precise, only a few seconds of delay in several months. It is beautiful, this watch is different and makes a personal style for who carries it on his arm. In my country, the social network Orkut has many users. This watch looks a lot like the logo of this social network, which makes to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOliverx on 10/04/2011

Really stylish and looks like a really expensive watch. Metal strip is shining and feels kind of strong. Plate of watch feels like glass (not cheap plastic). There are some glue marks. And also - for some reason - two holders of overleft strip. And it hurts when you try to slide those holders and... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere