DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Silver Watch (Pink Back)
Customer’s impression:
Good !!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRicardoSuga on 09/19/2014

Exelente relogio, boa qualidade a funcionar perfeitamente, recomento!!! O envio para Portugal foi rapido, no entanto já em portugal tive de esperar quase uma semana para o receber. Ideal para surprender qualquer mulher. Relogio elegante, sem qualquer defeito e estremamente equilibrado. Read more

Impression:Good !!;

0 0 0

• posted bymagdrxz on 11/13/2013

Excelente reloj, funciona muy bien, tamaño ideal para una mujer !! Diseño actual, funcional y económico !! Altamente recomendable para lucir fashion La malla podría ser de mejor calidad ....aunque fuera mas caro. ..es una idea obvio. buen reloj, excelente relación precio-calidad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycbddvd on 03/04/2013

materials are very good. the price is very good. and very fast shipping, a watch is all metal and has no numbers. the design is very very good. not as comfortable as watches with leather or rubber strap. any more cons... the strap is short, butr no problem, is for a girl. a very good watch and with materials ... Read more

watch watch the back watch the belt watch watch watch watch watch measure measure the back watch strap

0 0 0

• posted byrhodneycezar on 01/12/2013

It is very precise, only a few seconds of delay in several months. It is beautiful, this watch is different and makes a personal style for who carries it on his arm. In my country, the social network Orkut has many users. This watch looks a lot like the logo of this social network, which makes everyone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimolo on 10/24/2010

I love the style of the watch, I received nice comments when wearing it. The pink color makes it easier to see the hours and even if I already had a watch with no numbers on it, I found that one easy to read. Unfortunately it didn't last long, I'm hard on my stuff and I banged it to hard and one of the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylauroka on 06/13/2010

It's a very stylish watch! People get impressed with it! For me, the band is too long. So I'm using it in the last hole of the band and it is still big for my wrist. But I can used it anyway. There are some small defects that you almost can't see it. And depends of the angle that you look to the watch,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykialilly on 05/06/2009

It's a very particular watch, nobody has ever seen it around here (in Italy). It seems the product of some great designer, nobody would tell it's just a few bucks clock! The quality is very good, I've been using it for almost 3 weeks and it still has its color (no rust around as it often happens with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygilwithaplan on 02/01/2009

This is a very unique and stylish watch. I get compliments on this watch all the time. the band is very well built and fits very comfortable. The band and clips ajust very easy for me when i put the watch on. No cons I can think of Exept the character limit when writing reviews. Most of us try to write ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTonyAL on 01/15/2008

Nice for ladies, cheap and stylish Not so well built, but for this price not expecting much A good gift for your daughter Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections