DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Silver Watch (Pink Back)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycbddvd on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:materials are very good. the price is very good. and very fast shipping, a watch is all metal and has no numbers. the design is very very good. Cons:not as comfortable as watches with leather or rubber strap. any more cons... the strap is short, butr no proble... Read more

watch strap watch watch the back the back measure watch the belt watch watch watch watch watch measure
    0 0
  • posted byrhodneycezar on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very precise, only a few seconds of delay in several months. It is beautiful, this watch is different and makes a personal style for who carries it on his arm. In my country, the social network Orkut has many users. This watch looks a lot like the logo o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimolo on 10/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I love the style of the watch, I received nice comments when wearing it. The pink color makes it easier to see the hours and even if I already had a watch with no numbers on it, I found that one easy to read. Cons:Unfortunately it didn't last long, I'm hard on m... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylauroka on 06/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a very stylish watch! People get impressed with it! Cons:For me, the band is too long. So I'm using it in the last hole of the band and it is still big for my wrist. But I can used it anyway. There are some small defects that you almost can't see it. And de... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygilwithaplan on 02/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very unique and stylish watch. I get compliments on this watch all the time. the band is very well built and fits very comfortable. The band and clips ajust very easy for me when i put the watch on. Cons:No cons I can think of Exept the character lim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTonyAL on 01/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice for ladies, cheap and stylish Cons:Not so well built, but for this price not expecting much OtherThoughts: Bottomline:A good gift for your daughter Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections