Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrrhoster on 03/02/2013

Very cheap and useful ! In the VW store costs at least $150! Has the VW logo sticker and look likes the original key! The building quality could be better. The product does not contain de the battery inside. You need to buy it separately. The plastic of buttons are hard to press it. The original is much softer. Works perfectly in my car and alarm system.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPreda90 on 08/09/2011

Excelente Product Very Cheap Good quality of materials (Except the plastic of the buttons) Has the VW Sticker (very oem style) Maybe the hard plastic in the button make dificult to press the inner circtuit buttons (I say maybe, because I dont have the circuit to test it) The Battery is not holding properly, you have to tight a little bit the legs I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychimpusmaximus on 01/15/2010

Worked perfect after moving internals over from the broken key. Took about 2 minutes to have up and working. Car in question was a VW Bora from 2003. Range of keys does not seem to have changed since swap over. The battery connections were not as good as existing ones so used the old one in the new casing. Apart from that can't think of any more negative ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcoco08 on 08/11/2009

Il suffit de trouver l'endroit pour démonter la clé d'origine , ensuite le remplacement est très facile , par emboitement ! Bien fini mise à part peut-etre la peinture des logos qui ne tient pas beaucoup mais bon !! Correspond à l'original ! Manque peut-etre une pile , qui éviterait d'en acheter une a part , fallait y penser ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaxmowa on 03/27/2009

This is really really excellent. I had the metal part broken on one key to our VW Golf, then a while later it broke on our other key also. Without this excellent offering on DX I would'v probably spent a lot more money to get it fixed. A new key costs 140 Euros and other sellers of this part online know that so they do charge quite a bit of money for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections