Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrrhoster on 03/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and useful ! In the VW store costs at least $150! Has the VW logo sticker and look likes the original key! Cons:The building quality could be better. The product does not contain de the battery inside. You need to buy it separately. The plastic of b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPreda90 on 08/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelente Product Very Cheap Good quality of materials (Except the plastic of the buttons) Has the VW Sticker (very oem style) Cons:Maybe the hard plastic in the button make dificult to press the inner circtuit buttons (I say maybe, because I dont have the cir... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychimpusmaximus on 01/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Worked perfect after moving internals over from the broken key. Took about 2 minutes to have up and working. Car in question was a VW Bora from 2003. Range of keys does not seem to have changed since swap over. Cons:The battery connections were not as good as existing one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaxmowa on 03/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is really really excellent. I had the metal part broken on one key to our VW Golf, then a while later it broke on our other key also. Without this excellent offering on DX I would'v probably spent a lot more money to get it fixed. A new key costs 140 Euros and othe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections