Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrkrupp on 05/22/2013

Very nice replacement for the original key. Good finish, good material. Not exactely the same size of the original, around half a milimeter larger betwen the points of assembly. Doesn't came nothing else the two outter shells - the botton shell doesn't came with the battery clip. The upper shell is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymattioksanen on 01/03/2013

An exact replica of the original, but price is really, really low. I bet VW/Audi/Skoda dealership would charge 5-10x more (didn't bother to ask, as I found it from DX) for a replacement. So extremely good value for the money. Quality is good, electronics and battery fit in perfectly. Everything fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreyvalex on 08/24/2010

la Verdad es la Mejor De Lo Que esperaba , Tiene una exelente Calidad y ajusto perfecto en una llave de mi jetta , CASI Como un original, la verdad exelente producto a un exlente precio no le encuentro ningun prioblema Estoy satisfecho Con la Compra, ajuasta perfectamente en mi llave original pá... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byville_vag on 07/18/2009

Looks just like original and controllerboard from original remote fits perfectly inside this. Very good and cheap replacement. Didn't fit to my '01 Passat keyhead part, so now i'm waiting for sku 16676 to replace it too.(Not really problem for me, because my current key casing is full of scratches and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNarfBLAST on 02/28/2009

Perfect fit to original VW 3 (or 4 including panic button) remotes Plastic has the new textured feel Buttons feel new and more tight and positive than an old worn out remote. No panic button, not that you may miss that. The other half of your remote may look "worn smooth" by comparison to the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byangrybernt on 02/09/2009

Feels great. My remote has a VW logo on it. It looks and feels great. Very solid and sturdy construction. Button feels good. Good price I think. The chrome isn't that good. Some of it was chipped off. I have a cheap car alarm which had similar keys like the folding keys from VW. I bought this and I don'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections