Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrkrupp on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice replacement for the original key. Good finish, good material. Cons:Not exactely the same size of the original, around half a milimeter larger betwen the points of assembly. Doesn't came nothing else the two outter shells - the botton shell doesn't came with the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattioksanen on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:An exact replica of the original, but price is really, really low. I bet VW/Audi/Skoda dealership would charge 5-10x more (didn't bother to ask, as I found it from DX) for a replacement. So extremely good value for the money. Quality is good, electronics and bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreyvalex on 08/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:la Verdad es la Mejor De Lo Que esperaba , Tiene una exelente Calidad y ajusto perfecto en una llave de mi jetta , CASI Como un original, la verdad exelente producto a un exlente precio Cons:no le encuentro ningun prioblema Estoy satisfecho Con la Compra, ajuasta perfec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byville_vag on 07/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks just like original and controllerboard from original remote fits perfectly inside this. Very good and cheap replacement. Cons:Didn't fit to my '01 Passat keyhead part, so now i'm waiting for sku 16676 to replace it too.(Not really problem for me, because m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNarfBLAST on 02/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect fit to original VW 3 (or 4 including panic button) remotes Plastic has the new textured feel Buttons feel new and more tight and positive than an old worn out remote. Cons:No panic button, not that you may miss that. The other half of your remote may l... Read more

1 0
  • posted byangrybernt on 02/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Feels great. My remote has a VW logo on it. It looks and feels great. Very solid and sturdy construction. Button feels good. Good price I think. Cons:The chrome isn't that good. Some of it was chipped off. OtherThoughts:I have a cheap car alarm which had simil... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections