Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBadAngel on 08/08/2013

Totally identical to the original one, at a fraction of the price ! Metal and plastic seem to be a very good quality. The transponder of the original key can be moved to this one easily. Would love if the same key could be sold with a blank transponder inside :) But it's not a really cons (because a transponder costs at least the price of this key alone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBemmivend on 02/08/2013

The key looks just like original one. Its very nice and it's made of great material so, it's strong and won't break so easily. I ordered 2 of them and i'm really happy that i bought them from here. The price is low for this quality key. And thats good. If you get a great key for a low amount of money, i suggest you to buy one. The delivery took a while ... Read more

Jetta/Golf key Jetta/Golf key
    0 0
  • posted bykarmelek on 01/08/2013

Everything OK, good quality, fast shippning. With this, You can try to make do copy of your keys. It's not very hard. You need only a few basic tools. Problem you can had with immobiliser, it is immposible to copy him in home, but if you can old one, you can put inside, there is a lot of free space inside. none Need to remember to put immo inside(not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartinyy on 08/29/2012

This is one great product. I bought this spare VW key for a friend of mine and he's very happy with it. His old one was without immobiliser, but he thought it was ugly so he wanted this one and they are replaceble. The key is like the original one and the price is three times lower than the price in the stores for auto spare parts. none The only thing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoups on 08/02/2010

Good build quality. Can't find any It's good to have the new look into a old car There is not transponder included. I don't know if it can be cut by your local locksmith because the blade made from a metal that stick to a magnet. Good build quality. However, it's useful only if you can get the ID48 transponder separately or there is no immobilizer system ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byrobertorocha on 10/20/2009

i't was a great surprise to find this here at the moment because i was needing one for my VW Golf II and i just couldn't find one like this anywere! then i just copied my key to this one and now i have a nice VW key, been working find so far, 6 months later! but one for a friend too and he had same opinion! maybe a bit pricey for just a key, but maybe ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections