DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM Card Adapter Set for Iphone 5 - Blue + Silver (3 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysescobarp_pe on 07/08/2014

Cheap. Really cheap. Tight fit for the card I tried (nano to mini), and it barely fit in an iPhone with some force applied. Then it was hard to get it out to recover the chip. It works, but it's hard to handle it. I could get it in and out of an iPhone but it took some force to do it. Be carefull if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymalofo on 06/12/2013

Fantastic prices, free international shipping and robust packaging. Furthermore, great variety of products and types of products. Special sections of offers, items under 2$ and top sellers. No tracking of the shipment and improvable quality (nevertheless, quality and shipment is according to the super-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictorpetroff on 02/13/2013

Very accurately machined. Good quality materials. Good price. The metal microsim guide is almost useless. There is no MicroSim to Full-size Sim adapter. I bought two different types of adapters, these and some black plastic ones. The black plastic ones have a more sophisticated design but are fiddly ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections