DX » Community » Reviews » EAGLE Manual Pick Gun (Upward)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byejes0 on 04/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is an inexpensive but effective tool. i've used this pick gun on a few locks in my home, my deadbolt was the hardest one, but never more than six or seven "clicks" and you're open. it's a great tool, and a definite buy if you are interested in trying lock... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykromedge on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well built, high quality pick gun that is fully adjustable and works flawlessly. I have seen this exact model of pick gun on other web sites for 2 or 3 times the price that DX is asking. Cons:You need to sand the sharp edges off the pick needles or risk doing... Read more

2 0
  • posted byyoniharris on 08/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Can pick a lock - Small and light Cons:- Bad build quality - takes way to long to adjust the gun to the right tension - only goes downward (or upward in the other version) OtherThoughts:I bought this for my passion of picking locks and my hobby to learn howt... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCdizzle on 08/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:really cool item easy to use, i managed to unlock my front door in under a minute on my first turn and i can do a padlock i own in one click every time great price Cons:build quality is not great, after a day the clicking function started to break, i opened it up and th... Read more

2 0
  • posted byphishtaco on 06/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent build quality and very easy to use. Works exactly as it's supposed to. Cons:The only problem with mine was the tension dial was stuck. But after opening it up and playing around with it I got it to work again. OtherThoughts:At first I was skeptical abo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRebornSwe on 04/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Muito prática e rápida de usar, pude abrir o meu próprio cadiado em 20 segundos, fiz varios testes em fechaduras mais complexas e o resultado foi impressionante! Very practical and fast to use, I could open my lock in 20 seconds, I did several tests on mo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFerrocisDoggis on 12/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a easy device for a non-expert to use. Just insert it into the lock and apply a little tension with the provided wrench, click it a few times to bounce the pins to the shear line and then presto it opens the lock! Cons:It is a little noisy when it clic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypfillery on 09/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Opened my front door in 30 seconds (both security screen and main door). Very pleasing tool for a great price. No trouble recieving item in Australia. Cons:Some locks are too close to door frame to get the tool in, particularly sideways facing commercial locks... Read more

1 0
  • posted bympug0 on 09/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This pick gun works exactly like the more expensive versions. It's got a good strong "smack" to it that can really make the pins move. The price is great for this item. There are a bunch of websites that will charge you $60-$80 for this same exact item. Cons:I... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysacbrun on 06/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the exterior case is hard and very heavey. the mechanisme work very well for many type or lock, security pins or not. its very like cheating with these pick guns. every padlock open like with keys. it is very durable, I own it for one years now and its still w... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections