• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Works as described

posted by FerrocisDoggis on 12/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This is a easy device for a non-expert to use. Just insert it into the lock and apply a little tension with the provided wrench, click it a few times to bounce the pins to the shear line and then presto it opens the lock!

Cons:

It is a little noisy when it clicks, so if you're out to do covert lockpicking, this may not be ideal. Difficult to use for opening double sided locks like most cars. Having an item like this in your posession in public is illegal in some areas so discression is advised.

OtherThoughts:

I am a little dissapointed because I thought that this would be faster to open locks. It turns out that my prior experience with conventional lockpicks is far superior and faster then this device. For a novice or someone who doesn't want to take the time to learn the art of lockpicking, it would be ideal.

Bottomline:

When you get it, I suggest putting a little oil in the mechanism which will cause it to work a little smoother.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections