DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Pin Lightning Male to 30-Pin Female Adapter Cable for Iphone 5 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTroquay on 06/13/2013

I got many Ipone 3 and 4 cables laying around and so do my friend but the Iphone 5 cables are still rare. So with this in my pocket I can always recharge my phone. The length is very good, maby smaller would be even better. After using it a few times its stops working, 1 day it works the other day it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytriggerdealer on 03/30/2013

Better quality than depicted in photo. I would have preferred a version that is black in color. Very good quality makes for a lasting durable product which will last a long long time even when in use under hot operating temperature like in a car, parked in the hot sun. It is a very simple process to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpezza_Fan on 03/18/2013

- Price (even at 10$ at the time of purchase it was a good price) - Ease of use (plug and play) - Worked well with my Hyundai factory iPhone cable - Cheaply built (lasted 6 weeks) - iPhone doesn't connect 10% of the times so I think the connectors are cheaply built Would have liked it to last longer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymelay on 03/05/2013

it works for syncing and charging, looks ok, like the original product didnt work in my vw vans sound system, that really bothers me because thats what i bought it for. the guy that sells the vw said hed build me in a 3.5mm jack but built in a 30pin connector. now im stuck with a soundsystem and an iphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypalanski on 02/20/2013

* Works well for charging without any extra messages from my iPhone 5 about this being a non-Apple accessory. * No audio transmission to my dock. * Build quality is not the best, but passable. I'm interesting in seeing how long this holds up, but overall you can't complain about such an inexpensive item.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymbhansen on 01/31/2013

Cheap and usefull i you have a iPhone 5, iPad or an iPad mini and you want to use your old 30 pin accessories. Works font for charging and synchronizing. Only thats not the real Apple quality, but for that price and in daily use you won´t really notice. MUCH cheaper than the original, i bough a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byth3pr4wn on 01/29/2013

Allows use of old ipod and iphone accessories like docks with new iphone 5 and other lightning connector devices. Cable is a good length to allow iphone 5 to sit on the table beside the dock, not too long to have extra cable. Quality is rubbish. The lightning connector part is only a press fit inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrevslide on 01/25/2013

The product is very reasonably priced and the extended cable design just makes it more versatile to place it in many areas. Sometimes it doesn't sync up as a compatible device but fortunately that only happened to me once in six months. The build and finishing of the plastic housing can be more solid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJ0eboxer on 01/09/2013

Does what it's suppose to do. I have quite a few of the regular 30 pin cords so this is great. I hate when I purchase something on here then find it for half the price later on. Most of my purchases have arrived in two weeks this one took over a month. I was happy it just came in my regular mail. I hate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynasukaren on 12/02/2012

Passes USB for syncing and power for charging. Much cheaper than Apple equivalent. Overall look is very close to apple's version. Very weak sleeve on Lightning connector end. Liable to pull off easily. Does not pass audio-thru, so cannot be used with audio-docks. Only passes USB data signals. Be careful ... Read more

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections