DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Pin Lightning Male to 30-Pin Female Adapter Cable for Iphone 5 - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTroquay on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got many Ipone 3 and 4 cables laying around and so do my friend but the Iphone 5 cables are still rare. So with this in my pocket I can always recharge my phone. The length is very good, maby smaller would be even better. Cons:After using it a few times its stops work... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytriggerdealer on 03/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Better quality than depicted in photo. I would have preferred a version that is black in color. Very good quality makes for a lasting durable product which will last a long long time even when in use under hot operating temperature like in a car, parked in the hot sun.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpezza_Fan on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Price (even at 10$ at the time of purchase it was a good price) - Ease of use (plug and play) - Worked well with my Hyundai factory iPhone cable Cons:- Cheaply built (lasted 6 weeks) - iPhone doesn't connect 10% of the times so I think the connectors are cheaply built... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymelay on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it works for syncing and charging, looks ok, like the original product Cons:didnt work in my vw vans sound system, that really bothers me because thats what i bought it for. the guy that sells the vw said hed build me in a 3.5mm jack but built in a 30pin connector. now im... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypalanski on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Works well for charging without any extra messages from my iPhone 5 about this being a non-Apple accessory. Cons:* No audio transmission to my dock. * Build quality is not the best, but passable. OtherThoughts:I'm interesting in seeing how long this holds up, but overal... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbhansen on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and usefull i you have a iPhone 5, iPad or an iPad mini and you want to use your old 30 pin accessories. Works font for charging and synchronizing. Cons:Only thats not the real Apple quality, but for that price and in daily use you won´t really notice. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byth3pr4wn on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Allows use of old ipod and iphone accessories like docks with new iphone 5 and other lightning connector devices. Cable is a good length to allow iphone 5 to sit on the table beside the dock, not too long to have extra cable. Cons:Quality is rubbish. The light... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrevslide on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is very reasonably priced and the extended cable design just makes it more versatile to place it in many areas. Cons:Sometimes it doesn't sync up as a compatible device but fortunately that only happened to me once in six months. OtherThoughts:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJ0eboxer on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it's suppose to do. I have quite a few of the regular 30 pin cords so this is great. Cons:I hate when I purchase something on here then find it for half the price later on. Most of my purchases have arrived in two weeks this one took over a month. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynasukaren on 12/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Passes USB for syncing and power for charging. Much cheaper than Apple equivalent. Overall look is very close to apple's version. Cons:Very weak sleeve on Lightning connector end. Liable to pull off easily. Does not pass audio-thru, so cannot be used with audi... Read more

4 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections