Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycirclen on 07/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Inexpensive Works pretty well on 7 pin tubular locks without a centered pin Sturdy construction Cons:None that I can think of OtherThoughts:I used this on a few computer cases a friend gave me that had tubular locks (he didn't have the keys for them) on the front just s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoldShark on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is really a great tool. As a locksmith time means money earned or wasted, and this tool definitely earns you money. It is quick and easy to understand. Built quality is great and you can use the tool to cut a working key after you picked the lock. It also... Read more

Toolin case with depth tool.
    0 1
  • posted bygadgetguy209 on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use, they should have a monkey use it in a viral vid lol. That would be a big marketing ad & bring in the sales for u guys. Cons:The handle isnt long enough for me, i want it hollow as well so i can keep reg lock picks inside it. that would be way cool also... Read more

0 1
  • posted byclownyjonhson on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When I picked up the tool it felt nice a sturdy, and rather well built. It also came in as blue, which a much better colour than the one shown in the picture. The price of the tool is excellent as well. Cons:I had a bit of trouble with the tension on the pins wh... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytylermcdermott on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Mine came in Blue rather then the ugly brown version. -This pick now also comes in a hard protective case with foam lining and a pin spacing tool to scribble down the pin measurements to take to a locksmith and have a new key made for your lock. -Comes with a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOphidian83 on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has that button that you can make all needles flush by compressing the handle. Very good shaped handle, doesn´t slip. Cons:The tension on the needles seem to wear of after a while, I´m gonna disassemble it and polish it up and hope it will be bett... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymk212 on 12/03/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a good tool, did his job properly. It has worked in all the locks, and none have failed. It has a nice finish and is resistant handle material. Cons:The sticks that cater to the lock and the button should be more resistant. The only downside is the delive... Read more

0 2
  • posted bystvreese on 06/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Heavy in a good quality and well made kind of way (compared to other manufacturers). - Easy resetting feature. - Came with plastic case and decoder. - Collar locks to save key depth so you can come back later with the same tool or go get an extra key made. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKapone01 on 05/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it is very well made, heavy in comparison but that's good, will most likely work for ever. Cons:can't think anything to put on or take off. for me it came with a plastic case, which fits perfectly. and that means that staff reads reviews and have done something. and that... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMuler44 on 06/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It feels heavy and sturdy, good quality build, i dislike the light blue color i got though, but color personally does not Really matter. Cons:Only a 7pn, most commonly used but could be avil in 8pin + OtherThoughts:If you are thinking of getting this at all or anywhere, o... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections