DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Lost Lens Cover Cap Keeper Lanyard Strap for Canon 60D / Nikon D90 / Pentax / Panasonic - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuinch on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works exactly as it is. Very easy to use and no issues so far. Cons:Nothing that I can think of as of now. Probably just the design, way too plain but I dont think thats any deal breaker. You get what you pay for OtherThoughts:It would be nice if the strap can be adjusted... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZeroUdon on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sticks well to Nikon lens cap, even though there isn't much room. Strap and strings are well made, and the elastic strap is large enough to be able to wrap around my lens Cons:None right now OtherThoughts:None; there may be other ones on this site that looks d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoteskote on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good accessory for the camera. Many cameras do not include this valuable accessory that we miss so much. I have been good in sealed plastic bag so it does not come out. the material is good. the rope is not rope, is rubber, this greatly facilitates the handling... Read more

photo in the bag put in the camera photo
    0 0
  • posted byNYmed on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does it's job fine, seem to hold the lens cap well over a month. They're all the same really as long as the adhesive is decent, which this is so you may as well go with the cheapest. Cons:The metal clamping the elastic band to the string has a sharp edge that... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBelozebukke on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Have you ever lost a lenscap? Yes I guessed so! It is so easy to put it somewhere and forget to bring it when you see the next scene you want to capture or to put it in the pocket to find it has fallen out when you need it again. Well this little handy thing sol... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections