DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Lost Lens Cover Cap Keeper Lanyard Strap for Canon 60D / Nikon D90 / Pentax / Panasonic - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Cheap and effective
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byichpena on 12/03/2014

Some times, it just doesnt fix in the lens cap. But it's really useful and cheap. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRodericS on 11/26/2014

It was worth the wait for the SLR lens cover keeper lanyards which took a while to arrive because they were sent standard post due to their very low cost. They were very good value, do the job and are far cheaper than buying them in a local store. Read more

Impression:Cheap and effective ;

0 0 0

• posted byQuinch on 07/07/2014

Works exactly as it is. Very easy to use and no issues so far. Nothing that I can think of as of now. Probably just the design, way too plain but I dont think thats any deal breaker. You get what you pay for It would be nice if the strap can be adjusted as well, as to depends the size of your lens. Highly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeroUdon on 01/24/2014

Sticks well to Nikon lens cap, even though there isn't much room. Strap and strings are well made, and the elastic strap is large enough to be able to wrap around my lens None right now None; there may be other ones on this site that looks different, but this one is pretty good and cheaper than other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGertJantH on 07/26/2013

The lens cap keeper is easy to use, after removing the protective paper, the sticker can be fixed to the lens cap easily and the elastic strap is fixed to the lens itself. The lens cap keeper prevents loss as promised The lens cap keeper can be strapped to the lens without any obstruction of the lens ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoteskote on 05/16/2013

good accessory for the camera. Many cameras do not include this valuable accessory that we miss so much. I have been good in sealed plastic bag so it does not come out. the material is good. the rope is not rope, is rubber, this greatly facilitates the handling of this accessory. the adhesive having ... Read more

photo in the bag put in the camera photo

0 0 0

• posted byNYmed on 04/11/2013

Does it's job fine, seem to hold the lens cap well over a month. They're all the same really as long as the adhesive is decent, which this is so you may as well go with the cheapest. The metal clamping the elastic band to the string has a sharp edge that can scratch the shinny metal lens body of my NEX-... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byBelozebukke on 12/12/2012

Have you ever lost a lenscap? Yes I guessed so! It is so easy to put it somewhere and forget to bring it when you see the next scene you want to capture or to put it in the pocket to find it has fallen out when you need it again. Well this little handy thing solves all those problems as you have your ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections