Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfgarci03 on 06/18/2013

Basically everything! Works great, doesn't do too much noise, rotates the plug cleanly 99,9% of the times. You can use it to rotate CW or CCW. None that I can see. It's not an expensive item so it doesn't have the finishing you are used to see on a know branded item. But I haven't seen any signs of wear ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMark26 on 02/14/2013

Great gun for its price range handle doesn't stick magnetic head so the different keys don't fall out and easy to turn knob Spring feels a bit shottie and the release pin some times does not feel like it has a good grip but no fails yet the over all build of the gun is good and can easily be modified ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystvreese on 06/25/2012

- Simple to operate. - Good build quality. - Good spring tension - The adapters can be a little cumbersome to choose the right one, especially just by looking. I usually find the right one after the second or third try though. - Also the adapters don't fit in the slot very snugly so there's a lot of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJharyconel on 07/18/2011

Perfekt Tool for a Perfect Priece. Simular Tools kost 4 to 5 times and are totaly the same. Easy and Instintiv to use. I was totaly Suprised over the Quality. It works easy and constantly. A friend Bought a Plug Spinner by a Lock Picking hard ware Store beside the name on it its the same. There where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminktheshrink on 01/06/2011

This thing is very strong (maybe too strong). It works everytime. I never had it fail because of the thing itself. If it ever didnt work then it was my fault. Kind of pricey. I think I held off from getting this because of the price but it definitely works! Once I used it on a door and spun the cylinder ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylittlejohn411 on 06/27/2009

Does what it's supposed to do. Good price compered to similar tools. Solid,well made,a must have tool. I did have to tweak the spring to keep it from poping out of place all the time. I expect some quality control issues with imports,this is no exception,the spring should have been bent further setting ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections