Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfgarci03 on 06/18/2013

Basically everything! Works great, doesn't do too much noise, rotates the plug cleanly 99,9% of the times. You can use it to rotate CW or CCW. None that I can see. It's not an expensive item so it doesn't have the finishing you are used to see on a know branded item. But I haven't seen any signs of wear or low quality untill now. I think it's definetly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMark26 on 02/14/2013

Great gun for its price range handle doesn't stick magnetic head so the different keys don't fall out and easy to turn knob Spring feels a bit shottie and the release pin some times does not feel like it has a good grip but no fails yet the over all build of the gun is good and can easily be modified to suit what ever your doing and the cross fitting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystvreese on 06/25/2012

- Simple to operate. - Good build quality. - Good spring tension - The adapters can be a little cumbersome to choose the right one, especially just by looking. I usually find the right one after the second or third try though. - Also the adapters don't fit in the slot very snugly so there's a lot of wiggle room, doesn't seem to effect performance for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJharyconel on 07/18/2011

Perfekt Tool for a Perfect Priece. Simular Tools kost 4 to 5 times and are totaly the same. Easy and Instintiv to use. I was totaly Suprised over the Quality. It works easy and constantly. A friend Bought a Plug Spinner by a Lock Picking hard ware Store beside the name on it its the same. There where 5 muzzles for it in the package. one is on bothe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminktheshrink on 01/06/2011

This thing is very strong (maybe too strong). It works everytime. I never had it fail because of the thing itself. If it ever didnt work then it was my fault. Kind of pricey. I think I held off from getting this because of the price but it definitely works! Once I used it on a door and spun the cylinder too fast and ended up busting the lock all up ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylittlejohn411 on 06/27/2009

Does what it's supposed to do. Good price compered to similar tools. Solid,well made,a must have tool. I did have to tweak the spring to keep it from poping out of place all the time. I expect some quality control issues with imports,this is no exception,the spring should have been bent further setting deeper in the plug. This can be fixed with pliers.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections