Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypw7informatica on 08/15/2014

Muito bom , como todos os produtos que compro no dealextreme, todos vem muito bem embalados. O meu quando chegou não veio nem na maletinha de courino, veio melhor ainda, veio na maletinha de plastico verde muito bem organizado com um cantinho só para os viradores. Gostei muito da qualidade, tem uns que ... Read more

Impression:Show Gostei Muito;

0 0 0

• posted byfollerbr on 07/27/2014

Pros: - Lots of different lockpicks and a few torsion wrenches - Good grip made of rubber and plastic - Comes in a box for storage - Build quality is acceptable Cons: - A few of the picks came bent, at least 4, including the very useful "wavy rake", I'll have to try to repair them. This is the reason ... Read more

Impression:Good for beginners;

0 0 0

• posted bygravedigger020 on 01/11/2014

* comes in a plastic hardcase* * looks nice en is very handy to store and travel with it* * no picks are bend after shipping* * a lot of picks for many locks* * the tension tools are good but some more variations about size's will come in handy* * havent found them* the case is some what difficult to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykenterell on 12/16/2013

It have a great variety of lock picks. Different styles, rare ones and very popular. Very very big set with a great number of wrenches of any kind you like. Easy to use, well made. They are extremely thin to work with almost every key hole. Simple usefull design, perfectly sorted in the box to make extraction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysbok on 08/09/2013

Rubber grips feel good. Made of a decent gauge stainless, doesn't feel flimsy at all. Many picks and many tension wrenches for many locks (tested and they work great). Plastic container is cheap plastic and fragile, with moving holders for the picks (mine was damaged before i opened it, but can probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaumontel on 07/30/2013

Good quality picks. My first set of real picks, not hand made one. Good money spend. Open a locks that was driving me crazy, with my simple set. I didn't test all of then. Now it come in a plastic box 18x12x5cm, not very easy to transport or hide, well organized, but a little big. In addition, easy to ... Read more

Closed box tension wrenchs partition Open box

0 0 0

• posted byhutoroff on 03/31/2013

+a lot of different kind of picks; +lot of ratchets; +good quality on a first sight; +comfortable grip made of soft rubber and plastic. -a bit hard to take out pick you want. When you take a pick out the box it hitches up a neighboring; -box is made of not a very good plastic, axle that holds the loop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPerkelehnet on 01/23/2013

This is a cheap lock picking set, but that does not make it a bad one. This set includes picks for the most common and many rare locks, including double-sided such as car locks. The quality seems good, the picks won't give in at the first go One of the picks was bent when I received the set, but could ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHypnza on 01/13/2013

This is definitely one of my favorite online purchases ever! There are far more (types of) lockpicks in this kit than I will ever need, but people are always impressed when they see the kit which is great. Different locks are easier to pick with different type of lockpicks, which obviously this kit gives ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byExciCuTe on 01/07/2013

Hey, just wanted to say that the little bag of leather was not there ! But no problem, they sent me a plastic box instead, it was very clear, and had a simple design, so it really was not any problem with that, i just got a bit suprised :P Got the box, not the bag, dosent matter :D The box is great, ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections