Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhutoroff on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+a lot of different kind of picks; +lot of ratchets; +good quality on a first sight; +comfortable grip made of soft rubber and plastic. Cons:-a bit hard to take out pick you want. When you take a pick out the box it hitches up a neighboring; -box is made of not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerkelehnet on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a cheap lock picking set, but that does not make it a bad one. This set includes picks for the most common and many rare locks, including double-sided such as car locks. The quality seems good, the picks won't give in at the first go Cons:One of the pi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHypnza on 01/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is definitely one of my favorite online purchases ever! There are far more (types of) lockpicks in this kit than I will ever need, but people are always impressed when they see the kit which is great. Different locks are easier to pick with different type of lockpi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byExciCuTe on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Hey, just wanted to say that the little bag of leather was not there ! But no problem, they sent me a plastic box instead, it was very clear, and had a simple design, so it really was not any problem with that, i just got a bit suprised :P Cons:Got the box, not the bag,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySquish333 on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- A large number of picks are included covering the major types required for most types of locks. - The price is quite low - The grips on the picks are quite nice & comfortable to hold for long periods of time - The selection of tension wrenches is very good... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprowling on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:bang for your buck! They come in a big plastic case in stead of a fake leather pouch. So that is a plus. there are sooooo much picks in there. It is just unbelievable. They are shiny, feel good to hold. The case has a seperate little section for the tension wren... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRubberMonkey on 09/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought these a long time ago, and they still hold up. They are easy to use once you get a hang of it and there is an abundance of picks in this set. Cons:There is no way you're going to need all of them, and as such, I might suggest buying a small, but better... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaraiva38 on 09/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:One of the best I've ever seen, comes with a lot of pieces, things that I can not imagine what it can open. Works on everything, various types of doors and locks. Comes in a very nice box, all organized, well separated, the box is hard and durable and is very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasasd on 09/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price! Many picks and nice they come in a nice big bag to put them in. Buy these if you want to learn how to lock pick! Overall they do a really good job and a lot of great picks to choose from. Great handle on the picks itself and they are pretty solid... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysynstai on 08/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pleases a variety of tools. There is all that is necessary for many locks. Quality of a material and manufacturing rather good. The convenient cover in the complete set, will be lost nothing. Are made of a strong but flexible material, fit well in a hand. As a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections