Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
1. Decent metal quality
2. Good grip
3. Large assortment of picks
4. Includes picks that are extremely narrow right till the end, but are thick enough to actually be useful and not too 'bendy' - a rare combination.
5. Included tension wrenches are 'solid' and of good quality.
1. A few picks repeated and a couple missing. However the two that are missing in my set are really common and easy to build. Most lock-picking enthusiasts are likely to have them.
2. Could do with the addition of thinner tension wrenches
3. The pouch is WAY to thin / tight and the zipper will most likely stop working properly soon due to the strain.
While the above cons are noteworthy, the picks themselves are of good quality and the set is a nice set to have. It won't improve your lock-picking skills instantly, but looks like a good set to practice with - I did break my earlier picking time records for Master and Kwikset locks with this.
And yes, I had no problems with US customs; they were declared legitimately as 'Hardware Tools' yet the package seemed unopened.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.