• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• I bought another

posted by societyblind on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Nice keyboard, includes all the keys you need to operate your computer even if it were your only keyboard
    Airmouse is smooth, well tuned, and
    No line of sight required
    Dongle stores nicely in the case and short enough to not worry about plugging it into the front of the computer.
    Pass-through charging cable allows you to leave it plugged in without taking up an extra usb port.
    Looks good.

Cons:

It's very small, people with large hands may have trouble holding it steady to click the airmouse accurately. There is an extra button however to keep the mouse still so you can click.
    It's very small, not for people with poor vision!
    The housing is made of cheap plastic. It's durable enough for a remote but feels flimsy.

OtherThoughts:

I bought the - G16A 2.4GHz 78-Key Wireless Air Mouse + QWERTY Keyboard - Black -
    as a gift for my dad. It worked so well I came back and bought another one for myself.
    Could use a backlight- but the white letters on the keys are bright enough under tv light.

Bottomline:

If you need a media center remote and can't decide which one to get - get this one.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections