DX » Community » Reviews » 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Stainless Steel Pocket Folding Lock Pick Set for Civil Lock - Silver
Customer’s impression:
not bad Bien brilliant
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChTowelie on 12/01/2014

Hace lo k debe.. aunque el seguro por rosca falla un poco. Las ganzuas van bien. ...... .

Impression:Bien;

0 0 1

• posted byHannesHorrible on 11/20/2014

Easy to carry around, wont break easily.. Would be easier to use separate picks, though. Not bad, but could be better.

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted by8543082 on 10/20/2014

I was really surprised when this arrived. It's really top notch - not junk at all It appears to be high quality stainless steel It's manufactured well Classy!

Impression:brilliant;

0 0 0

• posted byBlokNineSeven on 06/26/2014

A fantastic little clone of the SouthOrd jackknife pick set. Small and light, yet robust due to it's construction, especially when compared to the resin jackknife available elsewhere). A great deal at half the price of a branded one. Versatile with the 5 pick styles, yet fully functional using it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLkoi222 on 05/25/2014

-It's a good pick set for the price. -Good range of pick styles. Better range then most for the price -Compact and folds away easily. I keep mine on my keychain. Looks like a little pocket knife so won't draw undue attention -Quality seems good so far on... Not many cons really. I only have a the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykobayashimaru on 12/30/2013

Feels solid. Main body appears to be milled out of a single piece of aluminum. "Haoshi Tools" is very cleanly engraved and filled-in black which adds to the perception that this is a quality tool. Tension dial works well keeping picks in place whether opened or closed. Tension wrench a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoldvoid13 on 12/05/2013

-It's a good pick set for the price. -Good range of pick styles. Better range then most for the price -Compact and folds away easily. I keep mine on my keychain. Looks like a little pocket knife so won't draw undue attention -Quality seems good so far on most of it (except tension wrench) Not I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDazmond on 10/11/2013

- Compact ( can be worn as a pendant on the keys ) - Easy to store , because all master keys are added and propped up " hook" - 6 master keys allow you to open almost any lock cylinder , and many attachments (but with due skill ) - Nice metal of which the master key . Do not wear out in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycomradjurex on 09/19/2013

had this sucker for a while now. it's basically a replica of the southord jackknife set. -pick variety is good, all in one package which i find extremely handy. -has one extra half hook in place of the southord's key extractor. -has a nice spot for the tension wrench to snap in. -real compact. a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynmca2010 on 07/24/2013

-The locking screw can't be removed ...... so you won't lose it. -Good selection of picks. -Decent quality materials. -The locking screw can't be removed ...... so you can't put tape on it to make it tighter, it has to be constantly tightened when using it. -When a pick is locked in place the out... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections