DX » Community » Reviews » 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Stainless Steel Pocket Folding Lock Pick Set for Civil Lock - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlokNineSeven on 06/26/2014

A fantastic little clone of the SouthOrd jackknife pick set. Small and light, yet robust due to it's construction, especially when compared to the resin jackknife available elsewhere). A great deal at half the price of a branded one. Versatile with the 5 pick styles, yet fully functional using just the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykobayashimaru on 12/30/2013

Feels solid. Main body appears to be milled out of a single piece of aluminum. "Haoshi Tools" is very cleanly engraved and filled-in black which adds to the perception that this is a quality tool. Tension dial works well keeping picks in place whether opened or closed. Tension wrench tucks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoldvoid13 on 12/05/2013

-It's a good pick set for the price. -Good range of pick styles. Better range then most for the price -Compact and folds away easily. I keep mine on my keychain. Looks like a little pocket knife so won't draw undue attention -Quality seems good so far on most of it (except tension wrench) Not many cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDazmond on 10/11/2013

- Compact ( can be worn as a pendant on the keys ) - Easy to store , because all master keys are added and propped up " hook" - 6 master keys allow you to open almost any lock cylinder , and many attachments (but with due skill ) - Nice metal of which the master key . Do not wear out even with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycomradjurex on 09/19/2013

had this sucker for a while now. it's basically a replica of the southord jackknife set. -pick variety is good, all in one package which i find extremely handy. -has one extra half hook in place of the southord's key extractor. -has a nice spot for the tension wrench to snap in. -real compact. a good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynmca2010 on 07/24/2013

-The locking screw can't be removed ...... so you won't lose it. -Good selection of picks. -Decent quality materials. -The locking screw can't be removed ...... so you can't put tape on it to make it tighter, it has to be constantly tightened when using it. -When a pick is locked in place the other picks ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byCollarespedro on 05/26/2013

Very tought for it´s porpouses. Very practical, usefull. The quality is much more than I expected. I´ll do not change this for any other kit! When I used it, it was the first time using a lock pick, and it was so easy! I loved the feeling. To use it as an keychain is perfect to have it all time with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclownyjonhson on 03/17/2013

This is an awesome tool! It has a awesome selection of picks, is nice and small and can be kept on your keychain if you want to. The quality of the tool is pretty good and it feels nice and solid when held in your hand. The screw that holds the picks in could be a bit better, as they tend to fall out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphamale1 on 03/08/2013

Just like a jack knife but a lock pick set! six picks all in one. great tool to keep in your pocket or on your person. never leave home without your pick set. great for keeping on you at all times and very covert since it looks like a jack knife. Could be cheaper. I like this piece, its great if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatAlexander on 02/16/2013

I love this tool! Everything fits neatly inside and is held in with a screw. A couple of turns and you can choose the pick you need quickly and conviently. I like how the tension wrench has its own space and fits in tightly to cover the picks. I can't really say that I have any cons with this product.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections