DX » Community » Reviews » 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Stainless Steel Pocket Folding Lock Pick Set for Civil Lock - Silver
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great pick set and qualities not bad. At this price worth having for EDC

posted by coldvoid13 on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

-It's a good pick set for the price.

-Good range of pick styles. Better range then most for the price

-Compact and folds away easily. I keep mine on my keychain. Looks like a little pocket knife so won't draw undue attention

-Quality seems good so far on most of it (except tension wrench)

Cons:

Not many cons really. I only have a gripe with the tension wrench. It's flimsy and bends easily and can sometimes be hard to secure to the body of the tool.

You could probably remake another tension tool to fit in the spot with some higher quality metal. I'll probably do that.

OtherThoughts:

Good to have on your keychain for everyday carry. Doesn't say "lock pick" anywhere on it thankfully. Just looks like your average multitool and I don't think anyone would question your having it.

Bottomline:

Great little tool and worth having I feel. Could be a bit cheaper but compared to the prices they charge elsewhere for the EXACT same knife, it's a bargain.

Literally other sites stamp their own brand on it and will claim it's made in the US. Tacky of them really.

I recommend picking one up for the lock picking enthusiast. Goes well with any set and has good portability

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections