Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byplottingCreeper on 07/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, varied, useful. Everything you'll really need for general use, and a couple of extras that aren't really useful. Cons:Quality is somewhat lacking, but it is absolutely brilliant value for money. OtherThoughts:THIS IS NOT A LEARNERS SET The "advanced" pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharlieverne on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an awesome kit to learn how to lock pick :) Works really well, didn't break, even after couple months of hard use :) I've picked a bunch of locks and barely none has yet resisted (just a couple hard ones ^^) Cons:The thing you use to apply tension star... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As a total beginner, this set was cheap enough for me to get to practice with to see if I can get the hang of lockpicking. So far the set has been great. Cons:None, it is so cheap and there is a great range of picks. Actually, the only con I can think of is there is one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackmh on 04/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Metal is a bit thicker than the blue 18 piece set but that's pretty much all. Cons:Metal parts are stamped out and plated instead of tumbled and polished. One side of the picks is really shiny and smooth while other three have square edges and plating flakes off. Stamping... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAEnim4 on 04/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap Works well steel made has nice handles, made with cheap plastic, but very firm and fairly ergonomic with the slightly curved shape. Cons:Could have a second tensioner you get many of the standard hook which I don't think is the most useful tool in a pick set, but th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydolalf on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice and useful product, I even ordered one more for a friend. Good price and good tools, For those who know how to use them it's worth the price. Cons:Need to know how to use them, For those who know how to use them it's worth the price. The packing is annoyi... Read more

All the piece outside the case. All the piece inside the case.
    1 0
  • posted bysof000 on 04/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice set, has almost all You need. Solid metal, hard to brake or even bend. Picks for left and right side picking, different lengths. Cons:Tension wrenches are not so good for me - has much better wrench set. Could have more than one rake, but ti would be already anothe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStormulator on 04/08/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:They are of sturdy construction, with very good had grips for ease of use. They slide into Lockwood and Abus locks and manipulate the tumblers with ease. Good selection of picks too. Cons:No holder / bag but the plastic bag it comes in seems to serve nicely as a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeramaine on 03/18/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent size and excellent materials, good grip and product over all. These lock picks are extremely good value. The variety of picks is also good. Cons:The tension wrench is bigger for small locks. Peel off but no affect the quality of the product only the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarcsinh on 02/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These lock picks are extremely good value. The quality is quite decent, with the handles providing a good grip. The variety of picks is also good. The rake worked quite well when I tested it at home. Cons:The tension wrench is a bit on the small side, which makes it a l... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections