Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJohnCAM on 09/21/2014

Pros: Realy usefull when you lost the keys of one of your doors or locked something. Cons: The metal part of the pieces could be a little more sturdy, but I think its enough for simple things. Other thoughts: Really good for beginers, cheap price and all the tools you need. Read more

Impression:Cheap,good to start;

0 0
  • posted byHasics on 09/20/2014

pros: cheap cons: the edges are to sharp, cut my fingers once. overall: good buy Read more

Impression:Cheap;

0 0
  • posted bykicer on 09/15/2014

Для начала самое то, покупал брату потренироваться, он осталься доволен, правда качество страдает немного, но за 5$ я считаю норм. Проверялись правда только на цилиндровых замках, если опыт есть, работает безотказно, но и для тренировки они пойдут. А потом можно и наборчик целый заказать. Read more

Impression:good to start;

0 0
  • posted byjshia on 09/15/2014

Pros: reasonable price for beginner's practice Cons: took a while to ship, one of the pick was a little bit bent, probably because of shipping. Bottom line: good if one need's to pick small things. I got this just for fun, satisfied with the purchase. Read more

Good for practice

Impression:Cheap,good to start;

0 0
  • posted byOrbitalBliss on 08/28/2014

The Pros: No surprises here. It's what you'd expect. Easy to use. Good for beginners who just want to see if they're interested in a new hobby. The Cons: Pretty cheap build, but that's actually good because it will teach you that you don't need to be so physical with them. Picking is about finesse, not brute strength. Final Outcome: Get these... then ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRickerttt on 08/23/2014

A cheap yet beautiful lockpicking set of very good quality. easy to use and convenient to carry unfortunately missed it a handy pouch to keep everything together. Ook zit er op de handvaten een klein stukje extra grid, wat erg handig is tijdens het gebruiken all in all, a very satisfied definitely recommended Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikesilva2 on 08/22/2014

Pros: I am satisfied with the product, came within the term agreed, had been properly packed in a bubble envelope, the product is exactly as described in the specification, is lightweight and easy to use by professionals. I advise you to buy, to the price that is the product's quality. Cons: could be a bit larger, but this does not affect the execution ... Read more

Impression:Reasonable product for its price;

0 0
  • posted byareivah on 08/16/2014

pros: flexible, variety cons: cheap plastic, and hard in handle other: i think is a good set to start and lear how to use lock picks pros: flexible, variado (variedad de puntas) cons: plastico barato, y duro en los mangos other: pienso que es un buen set para comenzar y aprender a usar ganzúas Read more

amateur set

Impression:starting set,good to start;

0 0
  • posted bycladtapestry on 07/25/2014

I have received my item in 40 days but i'm satisfied. Good price and good item but long delivery time. I will order next time other thing because dx.com is a good site, thanks to the staff Read more

Impression:4/5;

0 0
  • posted byclowned on 07/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Really nice and varied set. Everything you need to start picklocking is in it. The handle is really appreciable compared to other kit with metal handle. Also, the price is really amazing, and make it a fabulous deal. To anybody who want to start picklocking without ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections