Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by4676618 on 11/23/2014

Nice grip, complete set of lock picks. It's great for everyone that has interest in a new hobby. It would be perfect if the product also had a little instruction card telling which pick tool is meant for what sort of lock. You have to figure it out yourself or search for it on google/youtube. Nonetheless ... Read more

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bycorriganfroggy on 10/07/2014

Very good price and arrived quite quickly have had a few break but overall very good deal Read more

Impression:4/5,good to start;

0 0 0

• posted by8541261 on 09/24/2014

Pros: Son baratos, muy baratos, perfectos para aprendices. Cons: La parte metalica puede doblarse en el envio, pero se puede volver a ajustar con facilidad. La herramienta para crear tensión es algo... mala, buscaría substituirla rapidamente si empiezas con este kit. Read more

Impression:Cheap,good to start;

0 0 0

• posted byJohnCAM on 09/21/2014

Pros: Realy usefull when you lost the keys of one of your doors or locked something. Cons: The metal part of the pieces could be a little more sturdy, but I think its enough for simple things. Other thoughts: Really good for beginers, cheap price and all the tools you need. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHasics on 09/20/2014

pros: cheap cons: the edges are to sharp, cut my fingers once. overall: good buy Read more

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bykicer on 09/15/2014

Для начала самое то, покупал брату потренироваться, он осталься доволен, правда качество страдает немного, но за 5$ я считаю норм. Проверялись правда только на цилиндровых замках, если опыт есть, работает безотказно, но и для тренировки они пойдут. А потом можно и наборчик целый заказать. Read more

Impression:good to start;

0 0 0

• posted byjshia on 09/15/2014

Pros: reasonable price for beginner's practice Cons: took a while to ship, one of the pick was a little bit bent, probably because of shipping. Bottom line: good if one need's to pick small things. I got this just for fun, satisfied with the purchase. Read more

Good for practice

0 0 1

• posted byOrbitalBliss on 08/28/2014

The Pros: No surprises here. It's what you'd expect. Easy to use. Good for beginners who just want to see if they're interested in a new hobby. The Cons: Pretty cheap build, but that's actually good because it will teach you that you don't need to be so physical with them. Picking is about finesse, not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRickerttt on 08/23/2014

A cheap yet beautiful lockpicking set of very good quality. easy to use and convenient to carry unfortunately missed it a handy pouch to keep everything together. Ook zit er op de handvaten een klein stukje extra grid, wat erg handig is tijdens het gebruiken all in all, a very satisfied definitely recommended Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikesilva2 on 08/22/2014

Pros: I am satisfied with the product, came within the term agreed, had been properly packed in a bubble envelope, the product is exactly as described in the specification, is lightweight and easy to use by professionals. I advise you to buy, to the price that is the product's quality. Cons: could be ... Read more

Impression:Reasonable product for its price;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections