Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10424630 on 07/27/2016

Pro: The item is good qualíty. Fast shippping. (23 days) Everything good. Con: -

Impression:perfect,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by10384693 on 07/12/2016

Everything is okay :)

Impression:Quality,Low price;

0 0 0

• posted byshureks on 07/11/2016

Comprei este kit para aprender a abrir fechaduras e cadeados. Em conjunto com vídeos do youtube não foi difícil começar a abrir as mais simples. Estou pensando em comprar agora um kit mais avançado.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by10190118 on 03/30/2016

What can you expect for this price. Not so good steel but it is possible to use with caution. The material is soft but working with care you can use them.

Impression:Seems to be better quality buy works;

0 0 0

• posted byJonasSilv on 03/04/2016

The quality is good, a suitable spring steel that is necessary to get this tool to function.The tool does not brake even if you use it tough. I can see that this set looks rather much like others so I think it works well when you have the skill to use it. My self I have not got so much time to so... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTremorin on 02/02/2016

These picks work very good. The handle is nice in size and comfortable to grip. The quality of the picks is amazin for the price and made of good material - they dont bent or break even if handled a little bit roughly. Also the compilation of picks is well chosen. I see only one little con: its a... Read more

Impression:Quality,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bycastagna on 01/12/2016

ottimo sono soddisfatto pienamente

Impression:Facile da usare,Qualità;

0 0 0

• posted byWaunner on 01/10/2016

Pros: O produto é bem acabado, o material é de boa qualidade e bastante durável! O uso é bem simples, mas requer prática! O set dá várias possibilidades e inúmeros usos! O preço é muito bom e tem a marca DX!! Cons: Não tem!

Impression:perfect,Quality,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byadriang88 on 01/06/2016

I bought this to learn how to pick locks in case the zombie apocalypse comes and I gotta get into Costco to stock up on bulk sized Dad's Cookies and Tuna. Tried for a couple of hours to pick my room door lock and only came up successful a handful of times. The picks themselves are of decent only... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynitin002 on 12/28/2015

The product is a good set for beginners. Use it for hobby purposes. However, the tension wrench is little small in size, when it comes to use in big locks. Works for small to medium locks.

Impression:Good product except one minor flaw;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere