Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9558241 on 07/28/2015

Очень быстро! Квчество -- отличное! Продавец -- суппер!

Impression:идеальный;

0 0 0

• posted by8879262 on 07/16/2015

Perfect beginner kit. It is my first kit and I could visit my friends house at ease. Would be worth paiding more if it came with a purpose nylon pouch. But an excellent buy.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by9475432 on 07/09/2015

Pros: there's bunch of them and are cheap. Cons: In this set there're probably 4-5 picks that are basically the same. Some important picks (S/L rakes, Bogota, diamond picks) are missing. Also they are a bit thicker than expected and could not be used with small padlocks. But the biggest problem... Read more

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

• posted by9493107 on 06/27/2015

It is a very cheap and good set of lock picks, i just learned to pick locks with it also bougth a exercise lock to practise. Very good!!

0 0 0

• posted byziki69 on 06/11/2015

Cheap. Great for learning. Okay handles. Poor quality, snaps easily it you don't know what you're doing. Would be nice with some kind of pouch. With a carrying pouch in some (nice) fabric this would be more usefull.

0 0 0

• posted by8862818 on 05/31/2015

Simple, easy to use. The only con is the price, but that's ok. The only issue is to discover which piece unlocks the right lock. Just train and in a few days it will be done!

0 0 0

• posted byflol66 on 05/28/2015

It is a very cheap and good set of lock picks, i just learned to pick locks with it also bougth a exercise lock to practise. Very good!!

0 0 0

• posted byelsavior13 on 05/24/2015

Pros: seems to be well built and of a good alloy Cons: no instruction manual, so I dunno how to use it

0 0 0

• posted bycoms4 on 05/24/2015

Pros: - Lo compré y es exactamente como se ve en las imágenes. - Estéticamente bien hechos. Cons: - Los compré más caros, sin descuento, a US$5.77 Other Thoughts: - Los compré para jugar pero no los he probado, tengo que capacitarme con videos en youtube para eso y no he tenido tiempo.

Alternativa barata para hacer pruebas

0 0 0

• posted byRichard061 on 05/07/2015

Son prácticas para iniciarse en el mundo de la cerrajería. Contras: Son de plástico y hay que saber emplearlas.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere