Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10019929 on 02/02/2016

These picks work very good. The handle is nice in size and comfortable to grip. The quality of the picks is amazin for the price and made of good material - they dont bent or break even if handled a little bit roughly. Also the compilation of picks is well chosen. I see only one little con: its a... Read more

Impression:Quality,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bycastagna on 01/12/2016

ottimo sono soddisfatto pienamente

Impression:Facile da usare,Qualità;

0 0 0

• posted byWaunner on 01/10/2016

Pros: O produto é bem acabado, o material é de boa qualidade e bastante durável! O uso é bem simples, mas requer prática! O set dá várias possibilidades e inúmeros usos! O preço é muito bom e tem a marca DX!! Cons: Não tem!

Impression:perfect,Quality,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byadriang88 on 01/06/2016

I bought this to learn how to pick locks in case the zombie apocalypse comes and I gotta get into Costco to stock up on bulk sized Dad's Cookies and Tuna. Tried for a couple of hours to pick my room door lock and only came up successful a handful of times. The picks themselves are of decent only... Read more

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bynitin002 on 12/28/2015

The product is a good set for beginners. Use it for hobby purposes. However, the tension wrench is little small in size, when it comes to use in big locks. Works for small to medium locks.

Impression:Good product except one minor flaw;

0 0 0

• posted bysidmarsid on 12/01/2015

Pros: Easy to use, good quality for a very good price. Cons: You have to be careful when use, because if you put too much force the parts can warp.

Impression:Quality,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by9068708 on 11/30/2015

very satisfied with this product. works better than I could have imagined. works on almost any lock after some practice. it even works on a secure lock .

0 0 0

• posted byalmahagi on 10/23/2015

Thank you very much for this item .. got a very excellent condition

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bylucasitb2 on 10/21/2015

Pros: Produto que parece frágil, mas usando de forma correta não terá problema. Fácil utilização e cumpre com o prometido. Cons: Um pouco flexível.

0 1 0

• posted byandreas.sax@web.de on 10/18/2015

gute qualitaet aber nicht einfach zu benutzen

Impression:Quality;

0 1 0

DX Everywhere