Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byplottingCreeper on 07/07/2014

Cheap, varied, useful. Everything you'll really need for general use, and a couple of extras that aren't really useful. Quality is somewhat lacking, but it is absolutely brilliant value for money. THIS IS NOT A LEARNERS SET The "advanced" part of the name is not a joke, do not get this is you are learning, but if you already know a bit about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharlieverne on 05/29/2014

This is an awesome kit to learn how to lock pick :) Works really well, didn't break, even after couple months of hard use :) I've picked a bunch of locks and barely none has yet resisted (just a couple hard ones ^^) The thing you use to apply tension started to peal a bit of the metal coating, revealing the copper inside, but, it's nothing ! It gets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/21/2014

As a total beginner, this set was cheap enough for me to get to practice with to see if I can get the hang of lockpicking. So far the set has been great. None, it is so cheap and there is a great range of picks. Actually, the only con I can think of is there is one pick that I can't figure out what it does or where/how to use it. But that is a con for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackmh on 04/28/2014

Metal is a bit thicker than the blue 18 piece set but that's pretty much all. Metal parts are stamped out and plated instead of tumbled and polished. One side of the picks is really shiny and smooth while other three have square edges and plating flakes off. Stamping mould used to make this picks was probably beaten to death and beyond its usable point.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAEnim4 on 04/24/2014

Cheap Works well steel made has nice handles, made with cheap plastic, but very firm and fairly ergonomic with the slightly curved shape. Could have a second tensioner you get many of the standard hook which I don't think is the most useful tool in a pick set, but that's a matter of taste. The thickness of the tools is for European locks, you could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydolalf on 04/22/2014

Nice and useful product, I even ordered one more for a friend. Good price and good tools, For those who know how to use them it's worth the price. Need to know how to use them, For those who know how to use them it's worth the price. The packing is annoying because they glue with tape, and it difficult to remove the adhesive tape without tearing their ... Read more

All the piece outside the case. All the piece inside the case.
    1 1
  • posted bysof000 on 04/21/2014

Nice set, has almost all You need. Solid metal, hard to brake or even bend. Picks for left and right side picking, different lengths. Tension wrenches are not so good for me - has much better wrench set. Could have more than one rake, but ti would be already another kind of tool. Came in some plastic container, witch was trashed right away. Rake made ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStormulator on 04/08/2014

They are of sturdy construction, with very good had grips for ease of use. They slide into Lockwood and Abus locks and manipulate the tumblers with ease. Good selection of picks too. No holder / bag but the plastic bag it comes in seems to serve nicely as a little pouch. The torque bar seems to be sturdy, but when using it I don't want to push it too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeuvca on 04/07/2014

Great variety of tools Low price Usefulness, who never lost the keys or got a call from a relative to help getting into the house? You got to spend some time learning how to use it. The quality isn't the best, but it's great for the price The smaller tool got a coating that get's off after some use. It's nice pretending to be a secret agent, good hobbie.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWhattheshitthe on 03/28/2014

Nice cheap starter set. I really don't know much about lock picking but this is a good way to start exercising in my opinion. Picks look sturdy enough. Forced them a little bit and no bends or whatsoever. I can't think of any but that can also be because i'm a newbie when it comes to picking. Good buy for trying picks for the first time. The holster ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections