Customer’s impression:
perfect Quality Cheap good to start 4/5
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• for the price nothing beats this set it even beats 50-100 sets

posted by 08srtblaclout on 01/08/2014
    0 0

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

great quality awesome price. just watch a couple youtube videos on how to pick locks and away you go just set to practice and you will be picking locks in no time. after i got use to it i could pick a lock in under 60 seconds. i went bought a deadbolt for 6 bucks and just kept picking it over and over and over until i can do it without even looking or paying attention. not everyone can do this or have the patient to do it. you can't just buy a pick set and have no clue of the workings of locks or picks themselves and expect to pick a lock. but if you can have the patients to learn and practice you will probably learn how to pick most locks maybe not as fast but you will be able to get it done. this is my second set(i lost the first set) and when compared to my friends $75 set this set wins any day it has more picks and the quality of this set is inferior.

Cons:

no instructions or at least a description of which each pick is. and the tension rod is a little to big gets in the way sometimes.

OtherThoughts:

just to have a description or instructions. but still this set of picks is great.

Bottomline:

if you buying a set just to have or just to learn or even to start a little side business for friends family or neighbors this is the set for you don't waste your money on more expensive sets its not worth it at all i would even pay more for this set because of the quiality and the different kind of picks it comes with

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections