DX » Community » Reviews » Akasa Aluminum Computer Case Fan Dust Guard Grill Filter - Black (12 x 12cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarthjp on 03/10/2014

Good looking is the word. Probably isn't as efficient in stopping dust as a foam filter, but allows more air to pass through and is quite the good looking accessory to look at proudly. It's easy to install if you already have the screws for your fans. It doesn't block the led light from the cooler. Mine ... Read more

Front fan installation Bottom Fan Installation (outside the case) It doesn't block the LED lights from my cooler Packaging

0 0 0

• posted bywilliansugitani on 01/08/2014

Easy to install, effective protection from dust and undesirable residues, nice finishing, simple design, imperceptible on dark colors fans, very thin and lightwheight (16 grams). Very good quality. It's able to use on both sides of the fan, fits perfectly. The dust filter reduces the air flow, but not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStanczyk on 03/21/2013

It´s quite ease to use, isn´t hard to install and you can see the results in a few days, to protect your computer from dust and other things, compatible with any 12x12 cm fan. Great price, i think it´s pretty cheap, i got one for each of my fan spaces (3 in total). It´s quite flexible,... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections