DX » Community » Reviews » Motorcycle Elastic + Iron Mesh Helmet Cargo Net Luggage - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good product Buena Calidad Does its job fast shipping Perfect.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywoonhong on 07/09/2015

It is as per mentioned by the seller. Everything is good and the delivery was quick. Seller was responsive to questions. as expected, no suprises.

Impression:Good product, fast shipping,Does its job;

0 0 0

• posted byxbariborx on 06/24/2015

I got it for the sole purpose of keeping things on my pillion seat of my bike, and it does exactly that. No hassles. It's very elastic, but rigid also. Does what it has been intended to do perfectly.

Impression:Perfect.,Does its job;

0 0 0

• posted byrubsamo on 06/01/2015

I'm really happy with this net. It does its job No cons atm Cheap and good product.

Impression:Buena Calidad,Perfect.,Does its job;

0 0 0

• posted byVPY88 on 05/25/2015

Pros-strong hooks-I cant flex hook with two fingers, so steel rather strong. Hooks have polymer coverage (on photo), so they dont scratch your bike and luggage. Net has relaxing size about 30x30cm and about 70x70 in tightened size. Good and strong rubber bands witn good knots Cons-Hook cap can be... Read more

30 cm mesh with hooks 30 cm mesh with hooks 30 cm mesh with hooks

Impression:Perfect.;

0 0 0

• posted byrjwvdk on 05/21/2015

I bought this cargo net for the extra luggage I might take on my motorcycle Pro: The price is good, it not that big, so easy to keep in a bag, and always comes in handy! Cons: It elastic streches out a bit after intense use, but then again, that is only logical. Might that happen, you can just in... Read more

Impression:Does its job;

0 0 0

• posted byandloin on 05/04/2015

Pros: It's made of a good material and stretches about 50%. Outside is made of wowen nylon inside is some type of reinforced rubber. Cons: The way it is tied together reduces the flexibility of the product. I expected it to fit my purpose without modification. But since I had to repurpose it I 3... Read more

Mesh could've been larger.

Impression:Perfect.,Acceptable quality,Vegetable trailing;

0 0 0

• posted bynathe92 on 05/04/2015

This net has protection on the metall parts so it will not scratch your bike if you are careful. Looks pretty small when it is resting but once you expand it gets big enough to attach thing to the bike. It does what it should.

Impression:Acceptable quality;

0 0 0

• posted bylocksm on 04/19/2015

pros: barato, buena calidad y necesario para portar objetos facilmente. contras: ninguna.

Impression:Buena Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted bySebanja on 01/12/2015

Pro's: The elastic luggage net is a good product for every bikers to carry with him, in case of the need too secure something to your bike. Con's: The Net is a bit too big to cover a helmet tightly.

Impression:Acceptable quality;

0 0 0

• posted byjushe86 on 12/29/2014

el producto es como se describe en la pagina se tarda en llegar pero por el precio vale la pena la espera se los recomiendo

Impression:Buena Calidad;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere