DX » Community » Reviews » Motorcycle Elastic + Iron Mesh Helmet Cargo Net Luggage - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarsh25 on 01/27/2014

This mesh net does exactly what I wanted. Stuff anything, up to about the size of a shoe box under it. Quality seems good and has lasted well so far. I wish the metal hoots were plastic, but the metal hooks do work very well. I bought this to see if I could avoid buying a more expensive tail bag. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavilest on 01/03/2014

I ordered this net since it's relatively cheap and useful to carry around when on a motorbike trip. Essentially for backup, if I should maybe carry some item on the saddle. It looks relatively well made and solid. It is smaller than I thought it would be. The hooks could be a little bigger. I wonder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeterdk on 11/21/2013

The product is good for its price. It is cheap, and fore-fill the needs that i had for it. So i would not hesitate to buy it again. The hooks could be made a little better, but for the price it is overall good. There is really not any other cons to this product. So all in all a good product for a low ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavdad on 11/10/2013

I got this for a helmet, but used it to hold my clothing in my working erea. I can't review the original use of this item, but it's total value. a bit too small for my DIY use. the claws are cheap. I'd rather some carabiners (: cheap finish. some ties are getting loose. will look for some alternative ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictorparro on 10/29/2013

Good quality net. It is strong and resistant. The tip of the little hooks is reinforced qith a soft material (some kind of rubber) so it will not scratch your bike. Maybe it could be a little cheaper. I've seen similar nets in my city for about the same money. When I bought this product i wasn't completely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRacerWZ on 08/29/2013

Well stretches (easily secures the helmet-integral M size, but fit and XL). Do not cut the seat (soft rubber), does not scratch the plastic (hooks with plastic tips). Comfortable fit. Wonderful size. When folded, fits in a 60x80 zipper package that allows you always carry it with you. I will bought one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysillymike on 05/20/2013

They are relatively inexpensive, the build quality is good. Every motorcycle rider should have at least one. None really, the hooks could be a little bigger. But they work fine as is. They are quite convenient and practical on the motorcycle. I use them to hold a number of things on the rear rack... ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections