DX » Community » Reviews » Double Sided Padlock Picks (4-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTyler_Pollen on 07/09/2014

Build material of the picks is of pretty acceptable quality. Price-quality relation is good. They fit in almost every pocket or bag. Padlock picks are a bit difficult to use, I can't open any padlock or lock with them, but I suppose I need more practice and more patience. I don't think it is a thief ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypierre7777 on 01/07/2014

As soon as I received those picks, I tryed the smallest one on a padlock. It took 2 or 3 minutes to unlock it (and it was my first lockpicking experience!). So, it's easy to use! Good price, too! Solidity is OK, but I fear one of mine (the smallest one) is about to twist. There are a lot of locks I can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykromedge on 11/10/2013

Good quality high carbon steel, rubber grips are a plus, they do what they are supposed to do and you can't beat the price. No instructions to guide a novice (I knew exactly how to use them). Will open a fair number of cheap locks but usually fail on high end locks. I only bought these to review them ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStaplez on 08/26/2013

We'll never having owned lock picks before these were suprizingly easy to learn how to use. I've had a fair bit of fun just picking random padlocks at my house and friends places. These aren't going to open every padlock out there, but you can have fun trying I doubt i'll use them as a need but rather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySim87 on 12/20/2012

The metal part of the picks seem to be of a great quality. There are many different sizes with different spacing between the teeth. The green handle is just made of heat shrink tubing and it does not fit tight on all of the picks. I have not found a padlock that I can actually pick with it yet - probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjakkobink on 09/02/2011

It is a very nice set. It contains nicely picked sizes and are matched. They are strong enough to be able a lot of force if the fit isn't exactly the way you would want it to be. The thickness of the steel blade is sturdy enough to squeeze them nicely in, but til now the with of the beard has not been ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiksom on 05/18/2010

+ surprisingly good quality, much better and harder steel than used in other picks offered here. + fair price. + variety of sizes and lengths. - due to way comb picks work, these might not fit small or shaped keyways. These comb picks do what they are supposed to do - they quickly open many commonly ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byremco1985 on 03/28/2010

These are easy to use. fits a wide variety of padlocks, as long as you know how many pins there are inside.. Good grip ( Shrink wrap over the metal ) Handy compact item that every toolbox should contain Some trial and error required if you aren't sure of the number of pins or the pin configuration. Wont ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byminktheshrink on 03/12/2010

These are easy to use and quite effective if you can use them. I never had much of a problem using these tools unless they would not go into the lock (which seemed to happen a lot to me) Sometimes the tool will not go into the lock because the keyway is too small to allow this. These also do not work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykadiwara on 10/19/2009

-very, very, very easy to use, so everybody is able to open padlocks with those picks - quite cheap - good build quality, I think you can`t crack them - They could be a little bit cheaper - just works with cheap locks, you wouldn`t be able to oben more expensive ones - No other cons I think you should ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections