DX » Community » Reviews » Double Sided Padlock Picks (4-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Pretty boring

posted by minktheshrink on 03/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

These are easy to use and quite effective if you can use them. I never had much of a problem using these tools unless they would not go into the lock (which seemed to happen a lot to me)

Cons:

Sometimes the tool will not go into the lock because the keyway is too small to allow this. These also do not work 100% of the time. I bought these hoping I could use them often but seem prefer using my KLOM picks before even thinking about these.

OtherThoughts:

In my opinion I do not believe these to be that great of a tool. I find them semi-useless as I can pick a lock and generally cant find a use for these. Also if I ever do try to use them they wont work about 1/2 the time because the pins dont get depressed all the way.

Bottomline:

If I had to I would not buy these again. I find them a waste of time and mostly useless. I would not suggest them and do not suggest them. HOWEVER if you are looking to buy these from some place then DX has the best price I could find so get them here.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections