DX » Community » Reviews » T815-27 Outdoor Sports Dual Layer Lens Skiing Goggles - Black Frame + Silver Coated Tawny
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBioWeapon on 03/29/2014

I just took these goggles skiing in the canadian rockies twice, and they outperform any other goggles I've ever owned in this price range! Very durable, anti-fog, they don't get scratched, an they fit very comfortably too - they even match the shape of my helmet perfectly. They have openings with foam ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshomo on 12/30/2013

This goggles are awesome. Large double glass. very attractive design. Very nice to lie on my face, very comfortable to wear. Strip is very good and you can set size. I use this goggles for downhill biking and snowboarding (winter sport in generals). Not restrict my view like some goggles. no problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatshan66 on 01/06/2013

Nice big dual lenses and good stylish finish. I liked the striped pattern of the frame, looks cool!!! The goggles fit face properly, and are very comfortable to wear. Has two anti slip stripes on its strap to prevent it from sliping off your helmet. none that I could find. (Though I did not use them ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections