Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfgarci03 on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The handles are good and confortable. The set has multiple tips and several sizes, which is good when you face multiple locks with different keyways. The tension wrench is very robust. Cons:The tips came a little bent, but nothing special, could straighten the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNullsec on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good value set of automobile picks. Comfortable grips. Reasonable quality steel. Value for money. Cons:Some picks arrived slightly bent. Did not come with a zip up case. The tension wrench is quite large / bulky. OtherThoughts:Would recommend as a good value budget set.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycitius on 07/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When i first lay my eyes on this pick-set , this was surely one i wanted to own. This pick-set opens succesfully most car doors on old japanese cars: Daihatsu, Toyota, Suzuki, Mitsubishi,Nissan,Mazda and others. All locks that uses a double edged saw-blade fig... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymenphis01 on 05/05/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good assortment of doubled sided picks. Nice rubberized handle, although the rubber looks like a kind of painting. Good rigid box with hinge pin . Cons:The tension wrench notchs could be more pronounced. The picks tend to bent. The color of the box (ligth green) is... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypearlheartgtr on 04/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I finally got my set today and immediately went to work on my 2005 Pontiac Aztek. I got the lock open in less than 10 seconds whereas, I was there for a while with my jigglers. Cons:Some of the picks were slightly bent and I had to bend them back into place. Some of the p... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylockiedownunder on 03/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Every size you could need. * Good Feel latex handles. * Well designed. Cons:Not the case that is displayed. Comes in something that looks like a kids pink pencil case. OtherThoughts:Successfully opened: * Mitsubishi L33 2009 model * Holden Barina 2001 * Niss... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylittlejohn411 on 07/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These work and work great! The handles are dipped not shrink wrap like other picks on this site,they are the perfect shape ,size and very comfortable. Very well made with a good selection of different styles. I have a few of this style tension wrench and love... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvorkev1 on 07/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the produck hase a nice ruber handle and dus have a nice tenchion tool the tenchion tool is actuley worth the money you pay for the set. thay work great take some getting use to are a little week. Cons:the case it all comes in is not the one in the photo and tha... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections