Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytadeus1982 on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The casing is very small and handy (you can stick it even in the smallest purse). Great variety of colours (although the colours are not the same as in the picture on DX site). The colours of the eyeshadows in my kit are: turquoise, light green, orange, blue, pu... Read more

The size of the eyeshadow kit
    0 0
  • posted byoneofakind2727 on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small casing, very good quality sponge pad brush comes with it. Lots of variety of colors to choose from. Cons:The first layer of eye shadow is sparkly and once you rub it the first time the layer below isn't sparkly. OtherThoughts:Very vivid colors. A little stron... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydinharhra on 09/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:beautiful colors and great setting! low price. vivid colors and good quality. Do not expect your order to arrive so quickly, just 20 days, I was surprised with the quality of products. will buy more! well worth the money to buy produto.quem purchase no regrets. Cons:I s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVenusTemptation on 08/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've had the product for a few months and used it on occasion every month (I don't wear too much eye-shadow). These are my thoughts: - I haven't had any problems with the build in regards to the case breaking, or the brush being ripped, etc. - The colours are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfcwalter on 04/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The colors on this palette are really pigmented and shimmery. There is a wide range of colors to choose from. Eyeshadow didn't crease or fade throughout the day. The blush is nice and shimmery - on my skin it looks a lot like Nars - Orgasm blush. Cons:The appl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalliphora on 02/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap - The colors are nice, even though are a bit brighter than the ones you see in the product picture - The brush is not bad, even though I'll probably use a better one - The quality is good, the eyeshadows last for quite a lot. - I have a sensitive skin bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVenusTemptation on 10/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Came in a normal case, no breaks or chips in the eye shadows. -A variety of good crisp colours, plus the sparkles are nice touch. -Price is very cheap versus the standard prices at local stores. -Comes with a it's own brush, so it's a good gift for beginners... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTippie on 02/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The eyeshadow colors are very bright and highly pigmented. Really soft/easy to get out of pan, beautiful colors. The blue/purple/greys in particular are really vibrant. Cons:They can fade easily, so use a primer. Or don't if you're lazy! Still goes on well. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypgb1982 on 10/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap - nice colours - sturdy-built case - brush is almost same quality as "professional" ones Cons:- It gets easily dusty. - No other problem to report, really OtherThoughts:I bought this as a present for a girlfriend of mine. She did not know it was from dea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRochelle on 04/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great colours, (brighter and bolder than picture can show) - Comes with applicators - In a sturdy case - Comes with a blush also Cons:- Small mirror makes it a little bit difficult to see what you're doing. Insignificant issue for me though. OtherThoughts:This is just a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections