Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good quality light groundsheet

posted by rgago73 on 05/08/2013
    4 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I find the groundsheet as a dood quality product. It is also light and packs small. In addition, it looks quite robust and durable. The price is OK if you compare with similar products from well-known brands. The groundsheet also has multiple uses for camping, pic-nic, bivac, etc.

Cons:

The specifications are not completely right. In fact, the size is ~140 x 190 cm and it also weights 230g (withouth the pack sack), which is 10 g more than advertised. The product came with a scotch tape around it that left the pack sack sticky.

OtherThoughts:

I was a bit dissapointing about the size and weight (specially the former) since I wanted to use it as a light footprint for my tent during trekking trips. Now the weight and dimensions are not as I thought. Tents are normally longer than 200cm and, hence, part of the floor will not be protected (now, more than I wanted).

Bottomline:

I recommend the product due to its many practical uses. However, if you are looking for something specific, you should be aware of the real specificacions.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere