DX » Community » Reviews » HASKY XQQ-FCD-18 Outdoor Camping Rainproof Nylon Groundsheet - Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good quality light groundsheet

posted by rgago73 on 05/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I find the groundsheet as a dood quality product. It is also light and packs small. In addition, it looks quite robust and durable. The price is OK if you compare with similar products from well-known brands. The groundsheet also has multiple uses for camping, pic-nic, bivac, etc.

Cons:

The specifications are not completely right. In fact, the size is ~140 x 190 cm and it also weights 230g (withouth the pack sack), which is 10 g more than advertised. The product came with a scotch tape around it that left the pack sack sticky.

OtherThoughts:

I was a bit dissapointing about the size and weight (specially the former) since I wanted to use it as a light footprint for my tent during trekking trips. Now the weight and dimensions are not as I thought. Tents are normally longer than 200cm and, hence, part of the floor will not be protected (now, more than I wanted).

Bottomline:

I recommend the product due to its many practical uses. However, if you are looking for something specific, you should be aware of the real specificacions.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections