DX » Community » Reviews » AC Power Adapter Charger + USB Sync Data / Charging Lightning Cable Set for Iphone 5 - White
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrojasr on 01/09/2013

It is a great product. The AC power Adapter charger looks the same as the original from apple. The lightning Cable looks bigger but still useful. You can charge/sync your iPhone. The material quality is very good. The lightning connector looks dirty and this connector have a few scratches. Even so, it works perfectly with my iphone 5. The price is higher ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrianDotNet on 12/19/2012

It was probably the first knock-off lightning cable on the market that I can find. Kodos to DX for that. Price point wasn't awesome for something like this but it was less than half price of what apple charges, and it works out of box when I got it. Probably the shortest life I've ever had on a charging cable. I've bought many iPhone/iPod cables from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnowmaniac on 12/13/2012

plug in and charges my phone and only 1/3 the price from apple. All works and is simple to use, another great DX cable for much cheaper then the apple direct way of life. Long live DX feels typical DX. kinda cheap feeling, slightly harder to plug into the phone then apples cable the prongs that go into the wall outlet are a little smaller then normal ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections