DX » Community » Reviews » DIY 3x3x3 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube Complete Kit (Black)
  • 5 star 31 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byProuzmar on 07/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:price of cube is very low colors are bright and nice to look at you can modify strength of the cube with tighten the bolts or loosing them a little bit color pads are precut no sharp edges Cons:You have to assebly the cube yourself no manual included in packag... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThalesYI on 07/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I ever bought a loooot of cube from all the word, this is the BEST! BUT only if you know how to build! if you build "wrong", it wont be the faster! Cons:it isnt the best price, it isnt easy to build perfect, i ever bought per U$4 some years ago...its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraz12451 on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- is great for begginers who want to learn all about the cubing area. giving decent speed - have lube in it, ok. - DIY, can be popped out, have ok mekanism - 2 sets of stickers Cons:- not very fast - alot of begginers wrong with the stickers, and hard to put o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoaim on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have had this product for 2 weeks no and here my pros and cons: Easy to build and set up. Extra colors if some of them falls of even though I doubt. Slides pretty good. Very challenging. Cons:One of the pieces fell apart while I was playing around with it, I probably... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCeciriel on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have this cube for over a year now and it still doesn't show any sign of wear. Only had to lube it once after assembly. The stickers are really good too, they still look like when they were new, and there are 2 sets of them. Cons:The only con I can think of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very flexible and can reach a great speed. If good fixed and a lubricant, it becomes professional (and for a reasonable price)! It haves a good weight too (very light). Cons:A bit tricky to assemble (and didn't come any instructions at all) in the first time.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have this cube for over a year now and it still doesn't show any sign of wear. Only had to lube it once after assembly. The stickers are really good too, they still look like when they were new, and there are 2 sets of them. Cons:The only con I can think of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/24/2013

diy very good very good
    1 0
  • posted byBrunoCandido on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very flexible and can reach a great speed. If good fixed and a lubricant, it becomes professional (and for a reasonable price)! It haves a good weight too (very light). Cons:A bit tricky to assemble (and didn't come any instructions at all) in the first time.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarpoon13 on 10/23/2012

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections