DX » Community » Reviews » DIY 3x3x3 Brain Teaser Magic IQ Cube Complete Kit (Black)
  • 5 star 31 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byProuzmar on 07/01/2014

price of cube is very low colors are bright and nice to look at you can modify strength of the cube with tighten the bolts or loosing them a little bit color pads are precut no sharp edges You have to assebly the cube yourself no manual included in package yellow color is a little bit transparent no sharp edges on the surface but there are underneath,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThalesYI on 07/16/2013

I ever bought a loooot of cube from all the word, this is the BEST! BUT only if you know how to build! if you build "wrong", it wont be the faster! it isnt the best price, it isnt easy to build perfect, i ever bought per U$4 some years ago...its litle xpensive now... nice time to ship, nice material, nice colors,it is beter with silicone spray.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraz12451 on 06/06/2013

- is great for begginers who want to learn all about the cubing area. giving decent speed - have lube in it, ok. - DIY, can be popped out, have ok mekanism - 2 sets of stickers - not very fast - alot of begginers wrong with the stickers, and hard to put on the right spot - have almost nothing to corner cutting this cube is reccomanded to begginers who ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoaim on 02/12/2013

I have had this product for 2 weeks no and here my pros and cons: Easy to build and set up. Extra colors if some of them falls of even though I doubt. Slides pretty good. Very challenging. One of the pieces fell apart while I was playing around with it, I probably went a little too fast and a little too uncontrolled - so my mistake. Quality seems fine.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCeciriel on 02/01/2013

I have this cube for over a year now and it still doesn't show any sign of wear. Only had to lube it once after assembly. The stickers are really good too, they still look like when they were new, and there are 2 sets of them. The only con I can think of is that it has some burrs, so if you purchase this cube prepare your utility knife, but for a real ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

Very flexible and can reach a great speed. If good fixed and a lubricant, it becomes professional (and for a reasonable price)! It haves a good weight too (very light). A bit tricky to assemble (and didn't come any instructions at all) in the first time. When you learn the basics, it becomes easy. Very good price and thigh quality! I lowered my personal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/30/2013

I have this cube for over a year now and it still doesn't show any sign of wear. Only had to lube it once after assembly. The stickers are really good too, they still look like when they were new, and there are 2 sets of them. The only con I can think of is that it has some burrs, so if you purchase this cube prepare your utility knife, but for a real ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/24/2013

diy very good very good
    1 0
  • posted byBrunoCandido on 01/16/2013

Very flexible and can reach a great speed. If good fixed and a lubricant, it becomes professional (and for a reasonable price)! It haves a good weight too (very light). A bit tricky to assemble (and didn't come any instructions at all) in the first time. When you learn the basics, it becomes easy. It's way better to handle than my older cube (an original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarpoon13 on 10/23/2012

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections