DX » Community » Reviews » T13 4.3" TFT Touch Screen MP4 / MP5 Player w/ FM - Black (4GB)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRuud0002 on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Can be operated bij touchscreen and buttons on the Outside. Batterij life is good ( estimated about 8-10 hours mp3 play ) Sound is suprising good ( I do not use the standaard headphones ) Cons:SD card reader does not work ( did not need it ) but still :( SD ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanferven on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good music and video player. The buttons replace any touch screen funtions too. Radio FM is good. Record FM funtion too. Microphone : Yes. Easy to use with the computer. Cons:No reset button when the software break and the power button no reponse. In this case i need open... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykcm4491 on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The player is a compact size and fits in shirt and coat pockets with ease. Battery time is fairly long. I use mine about 3 - 4 hours a day. The 4GB of internal memory is good. There are also a lot of games on installed on it. Picture quality is very good for its size. C... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMichelleC21 on 12/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great price for what you get. I needed something for videos and ebooks for my little sister. It plays .avi,.mpg...all you need perfectly even videos with subtitles (.srt) . It reads just .txt but you can always convert other types... It has some games, clock... Cons:The t... Read more

4 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections