DX » Community » Reviews » T13 4.3" TFT Touch Screen MP4 / MP5 Player w/ FM - Black (4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybig1sofun on 03/19/2014

easy to use played a multitude of video and audio formats, lite weight, not really to bad to say besides i wish it was at least 720p resolution, i believe the resolution is a 480p touch screen doesn't work to well with fingers i find it much easier to use a styles, i use my Nintendo DS styles with it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChokitinho on 01/16/2014

The player has a lot of functions, mp3, mp4, games, etc, ... Screen is adequately big, larger than most other players Price is not too high, though it could be a bit lower The weight is just right, not too heavy (which would be a real pain in the neck when you bring it with you), but not too light (which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydikvar on 12/31/2013

nice overall device, very cheap considering all what it contains. i didn't expect that much from it, but it's a great buy. ????? ?????? ???? ???? ????????? ?????? ???? ?????? most video formats not supported, no headphones included, no equalizer, so the sound is quite limited in options. the screen is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byorimbee on 11/08/2013

- good price and good quality - play all popular video formats - easy connection to your computer - low battery life, - FM radio does not work with headphones and not work in internal speakers.This is probably defective from the factory - only average sound - U.S. supplied AC adapter instead of EU - ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRuud0002 on 05/15/2013

Can be operated bij touchscreen and buttons on the Outside. Batterij life is good ( estimated about 8-10 hours mp3 play ) Sound is suprising good ( I do not use the standaard headphones ) SD card reader does not work ( did not need it ) but still :( SD card itself sicks a bit ( < 1 mm ) out when inserted,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanferven on 04/23/2013

Good music and video player. The buttons replace any touch screen funtions too. Radio FM is good. Record FM funtion too. Microphone : Yes. Easy to use with the computer. No reset button when the software break and the power button no reponse. In this case i need open the mp4 and cut the baterry energy ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykcm4491 on 04/19/2013

The player is a compact size and fits in shirt and coat pockets with ease. Battery time is fairly long. I use mine about 3 - 4 hours a day. The 4GB of internal memory is good. There are also a lot of games on installed on it. Picture quality is very good for its size. Can use while charging. I do not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMichelleC21 on 12/06/2012

Great price for what you get. I needed something for videos and ebooks for my little sister. It plays .avi,.mpg...all you need perfectly even videos with subtitles (.srt) . It reads just .txt but you can always convert other types... It has some games, clock... The touch screen it`s not good at all. ... Read more

6 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections