DX » Community » Reviews » BOKAI OP-110 Wired 1600DPI Blue Laser Mouse w/ USB Cable - Yellow + Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrereGris on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very responsive, precise and well made. Great quality packaging. The scroll works very good, and is well placed in the general mouse setup. Cons:None than I can think of. OtherThoughts:There is a white led that lights up when powered, which is of no real use, but add to t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytangawiss on 01/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good looking stuff: nice brilliant & mat paint job. Good handle. Funny blue laser & white led light. Good precision mouse. Good looking item. Cons:Maybe too small for big hands. White led light is too bright ! The only rubber sticker fall apart 2 days... Read more

packaging good quality item white led light blue laser
    0 0
  • posted byredesteves on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This mouse came in a very good package; The wire is extremely high quality, I was impressed; It has rubberized sides and an LED inside that illuminates the central scroll; The laser is actually blue. ------ (BR) ------ Este mouse veio em uma embalagem muito bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylupus72 on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Didn't have much expectations on this one. But it's realy good to use. I have quite large hands, but this is one of the few small mice I have liked. The glidepads under is realy slippery so movement is realy good. Shape is also good. Placement of cable is good w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkdragon0822 on 12/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Shape supports your hand Cons:None that I know of OtherThoughts:This mouse is really nice, it works quite fast for an everyday person and the shape is odd but really comforts your hand. There was also a nice little light that brightens up the mouse wheel that I had not kn... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections