DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Sunglasses 2.0MP Video Recorder Camera w/ SD / Mini USB / Mic - Black Frame
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by leebarret on 07/24/2013

Pros: I've been involved and the criminal justice system since 1978. 5 years ago while starting a new company a private investigation agency, I had the need for a pair of covert video recording sunglasses. Now they say you get what you pay for but in this case I payed $325. the glasses were awkward they were cheaply made, and how to be plugged... Read more

Impression:;

2 0
  • posted by juanmateo on 05/26/2013

Pros: This sunglasses are very usefull. This sunglasses are perfect if you want to record what are you looking but you want to see it. Ideal for sport spectacles, practising sports or recording a personal situation. Good autonomy and it supports 32gb Mini SD. The price is very difficult to beat. Cons: Very massive appareance at the sides and it... Read more

3 0
  • posted by thegooddoctor on 01/20/2013

Pros: Just returned from a 5 mile hike in the mountains of Maui wearing the video glasses. The downloaded video is better than I expected and the audio is crystal clear and was able to pick up the sounds of birds in the forest and even whispers! Absolutely astounding quality for the money! I'm really pleased with my purchase. Cons: The temples... Read more

1 0
  • posted by pss2010 on 01/01/2013

Pros: Reasonable Build Good photos and video for 2MP although 4:3 and no wide 16-9 options -nice case for belt and storage solid crush proof -sound is poor although can hear it has this freight train sound always but I guess can live with ridding sound on videos.. maybe its not all glasses that have the fault Cons: Since my Last review I have f... Read more

1 0
  • posted by pss2010 on 12/29/2012

Pros: -Nice shades, blocks out enough sun and not too much -Fairly well made -Nice Design -Takes nice photos -Video is OK has some issues as will explain in the Cons -Battery Charging and Life not the best Cons: -Hurt my nose/cheek after a while wearing -Im not sure if mine is faulty but the Battery never seems to fully charge.. all Night and t... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections