Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
Reasonable Build Good photos and video for 2MP although 4:3 and no wide 16-9 options -nice case for belt and storage solid crush proof -sound is poor although can hear it has this freight train sound always but I guess can live with ridding sound on videos.. maybe its not all glasses that have the fault
Since my Last review I have found out the manual is also so wrong in several key places. 1) It may seem you have to eject the memory card when charging on PC and maybe external Adapter. Although mine did finally fully charge with card left inserted via a solar pack charge set I bought from dx that allows to set voltage and I put the voltage to 5.4 (from 4.9) which seemed to fix the stuck battery memory or circuit to finally free the battery to charge. I suspect it was on shelve since 2008 and 5 years is no good for battery life. I did try pc and adapter to charge but if you get a pair that seems not to charge perhaps can do the trick above for charging instead
note! when its charging it flashes red,.. when full it slow blinks 3 times then turns blue for 1 second and repeats!! the manual is wrong said solid red!
Tips for setting Date/Time! the manual is totally wrong and chinglish
1) you dont rename the file SetTime.txt but userconfig.txt
2) so basically you insert memory card 16gb format fat 32 blank
3) open the removal drive of the glasses will ne like E drive
4) right click and go new in pop out and select text file. Rename the file name and change it to userconfig.txt
5) open the file and enter date time format as so
2013-01-02 13:50:00 Y
change Y to N if want no date/time
and save file
7) unplug usb cable.. from glasses
8) turn on glasses long press power button 3 seconds. at that stage it will read the file and set time/date in its internal memory and then DELETE file from root
I basically made a folder called DATETIME and made a backup copy of the file to it.. so can never forget it!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.