Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygrandeapdx on 05/16/2014

Easy to use, as every USB Hub should be. No dirvers, no install. Jus plug and play. Cheap, it is a good deal for the money. 4 additional ports are quite useful for many laptops. I have tested with an old printer, keyboard and wired mouse, working well. Bad quality, mine had plastic cover a bit opened. I fixed with a bit of glue and it is working properly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmuul on 02/22/2014

This usb hub is pretty small and compact and works as advertises.Good quality, works plug-and-play on my windows 7 x64 notebook and windows 8 x64 as well... sheap and simple to use Looks a bit cheap but that doesn't matter at all because it works perfectly! The cable is in some cases not long enough. It is a useful device and good to have one if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjzazbe on 05/30/2013

Here is a product that i can really say it has no cons...it does what it is ment to do. port for usb keys and other gadgets...when i filled my usb slots whit 2 usb keys and a self powerd usb 1tera disk the ports recognised everything no cons...mine worked perfectly... it's quality build and nice to look at...as i see it you must buy it for its quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShasan on 05/24/2013

Very easy to use You can connect four devices to this hub. White color seems like mac Well builded, strong. The price for this gadget is very attractive No really cons. I have not had never any problem with it. It is really plug and play. I plugged in 4 different devices on the hub, and no problems, everything works correct. With the small cable, it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections